Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I would appreciate the devs including a skip version since i lost my save and have to replay from start. All this clicking made me lose interest in it.

Someone got a save game starting in the prison scenes?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I would appreciate the devs including a skip version since i lost my save and have to replay from start. All this clicking made me lose interest in it.

Holding shift+spacebar will fast forward through dialogue.

Reactions: KaiserST

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Holding shift+spacebar will fast forward through dialogue.
The game goes over the skip controls at the beginning. You even have to purposefully click "Continue" to move past them...

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
The difference is.... Wait for it..
The clone is a fake one and the original is the real one :eek::eek::eek:.

That's it.....
And what do i prefer?... Well, the original of course....
well... ok let me be specific do they act or behave differently does lex modify the clone's attitude towards him or not?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I saw it here like 2 months ago and this is the screenshot ,but if this is not him then im really sorry
View attachment 202100
Not only a point for remembering when and where the comment was made, but add a point for proof! Now, if this is just an elaborate Photoshop because you want dating options with Tala, Roulette, and Selina? Bravo, bravo! Add a million points!

Reactions: Serra Angel

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
well... ok let me be specific do they act or behave differently does lex modify the clone's attitude towards him or not?
The only difference is you have an original Audrey who believes you saved her from a deadly illness, or a cloned Audrey (who doesn't know she's a clone) who thinks you saved her from a deadly illness. Either way your interactions with her are the same. Lex is the only one who knows the truth in that scenario.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
The only difference is you have an original Audrey who believes you saved her from a deadly illness, or a cloned Audrey (who doesn't know she's a clone) who thinks you saved her from a deadly illness. Either way your interactions with her are the same. Lex is the only one who knows the truth in that scenario.
Tbh, it would have been interesting to explore it a bit, like keeping the real Audrey and having her deal with the fact that a clone is now living her life so no one will rescue her or having the clone Audrey deal with the fact that she's just a clone to fill in for the real one for Lex. I hope we can tell her our choice later to explore the fallout, but if not oh well.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes