EroDev

Nov 28, 2018
* FIX FOR UNLOCKING TERRA WITHOUT A NEW GAME*

I'm not sure if any one else has already reported this (I did check but there are so many posts here I may have missed) but if you want to unlock Terra without having to start a new game, make the following registry changes:
add/set "suSlot01_terraShow_h3292828746" to 1
add/set "suSlot01_terraUnlock_h4120191705" to 0

This will cause Terra to show up in the list of heroines available for capture.
I tried to toggle the option of Catwoman suggesting her but I couldn't find a combination of changes to make that work.

U

User_51567

Yeah, it's hard to find a romantic restaurant on top of a volcano or swamp.
Even a bad guy needs to have romance in his life ;).

And i have to be honest, going to a restaurant with Galatea or movies with Terra..... I do like the sound of that.
But then again, i don't play these games for the nude stuff... I play them for the interactions and dialogue (And 95% of those who play these game only care about "the good stuff" ) So i understand that many of you won't agree with me :)
Is it realistic to expect that in the game, no....99.99% no..
They have more then enough work on their plate as it is, and they have a good roadmap for now..

But the last few days i do find myself fantasizing about future content.
How the cell content of supergirl and Courtney is going to advance for example:love:... But right now i am looking forward to Miss Martian next month.:giggle:

Reactions: Foxfort

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Even a bad guy needs to have romance in his life ;).

And i have to be honest, going to a restaurant with Galatea or movies with Terra..... I do like the sound of that.
But then again, i don't play these games for the nude stuff... I play them for the interactions and dialogue (And 95% of those who play these game only care about "the good stuff" ) So i understand that many of you won't agree with me :)
Is it realistic to expect that in the game, no....99.99% no..
They have more then enough work on their plate as it is, and they have a good roadmap for now..

But the last few days i do find myself fantasizing about future content.
How the cell content of supergirl and Courtney is going to advance for example:love:... But right now i am looking forward to Miss Martian next month.:giggle:
Eh, I reckon it can happen just fine. Just don't call them dates, and don't go to obviously lovey dovey places. All the antagonists have a backstory to explore, won't require much writing around. Have a personal quest happen; have Lex and whoever he's partnering with bond over the course of the events, ending in sex and vows of loyalty. I can see Lex doing that since he profits twiceover. All you gotta do is have some subtext in there. Hide the love. Make it ambiguous. Yaoi fangirls don't get even that, and they have a load of fun.

But, yeah, the writing is why i'm here too. The endless fap material is a good bonus. I suppose the one thing I don't wanna see, which seems to happen in Four Elements Trainer (my favorite of these games), is that the final sex scene IS the finale for the characters except the main heroines. I'd prefer it to be some good dialogue.

Reactions: GaRbS

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Eh, I reckon it can happen just fine. Just don't call them dates, and don't go to obviously lovey dovey places. All the antagonists have a backstory to explore, won't require much writing around. Have a personal quest happen; have Lex and whoever he's partnering with bond over the course of the events, ending in sex and vows of loyalty. I can see Lex doing that since he profits twiceover. All you gotta do is have some subtext in there. Hide the love. Make it ambiguous. Yaoi fangirls don't get even that, and they have a load of fun.

But, yeah, the writing is why i'm here too. The endless fap material is a good bonus. I suppose the one thing I don't wanna see, which seems to happen in Four Elements Trainer (my favorite of these games), is that the final sex scene IS the finale for the characters except the main heroines. I'd prefer it to be some good dialogue.
If it alleviates some of your concerns, "completion updates" do NOT mean that the characters being "completed" won't show up in future events, scenes, content, etc. It's just about completing their "basic" content.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
If it alleviates some of your concerns, "completion updates" do NOT mean that the characters being "completed" won't show up in future events, scenes, content, etc. It's just about completing their "basic" content.
Any hints about what the next major event will be after the yacht? Maybe a skirmish with some JL members or Grodd? It would be cool to see some action shots of the henchwomen.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone know which girls can we take to the Bordello Private Room? Got tired of the Hit and Miss/Not available yet

Asking because there's no point on take them to the Cell if you end up missing content or have to reset it again
Check the patch notes, use ctrl + f

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
The 2.1.999 update is jacked up for Wonderwoman's lasso scene, every attempt across multiple days wont allow me to use it, I just "give her a break".

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
The 2.1.999 update is jacked up for Wonderwoman's lasso scene, every attempt across multiple days wont allow me to use it, I just "give her a break".
Then you've either run out of lasso scenes or you have her in her Slut outfit, which the lasso scenes don't have a variant CG for yet.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes