Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
lol....she definitely comes across as one. I did like the dialog between Lex and her though, especially when he hints at how much she likes it and she keeps getting defensive.
Cause as much as Lois comes across as cunty she is really just a bitch slut in heat and would ok being some guys cum dumpster.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...I did like the dialog between Lex and her though, especially when he hints at how much she likes it and she keeps getting defensive.
And I liked Lex pointing out that she is basically fucked, no matter what. No chance for her superhero platonic loverboy knighting to the rescue for lil' damselle in distress. :D

But then I felt 'uh-oh' - every time a villain exposes the great masterplan (really every time), better get prepared for some kick between the legs at the end. When Bizarro showed up I had that feeling, sort of a bad omen... o_O But nothing happened so far. Let's hope dev is not devious enough for such a cruel sucker punch!

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
We know the change log yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not yet, I'm not expecting much. Considering most of the work is done for mercy naked that should be in there. the naked BJ gif is in the gamefiles already so he only has to draw a few images to finish that off. But no changelog or hints yet that i'm aware of.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not yet, I'm not expecting much. Considering most of the work is done for mercy naked that should be in there. the naked BJ gif is in the gamefiles already so he only has to draw a few images to finish that off. But no changelog or hints yet that i'm aware of.
Knowing SR7 the fuckin troll he is will more then likely not mention it because people have been asking for so long that when you realize it's actually in there you will want to murder whole bloodlines.

Reactions: locobtr

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Guess the last entry was "kindly" added by some anon on 4chan, who thought he/she was being clever :p

I'll edit my post to reflect that.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
There are posts on all the threads saying it's been pushed back a few days because the testers found some bigger bugs that need to be addressed before they release this version. IDK if it's true or not, but it does sound like something that could be. Has anyone seen a post about this from SR7 himself?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There are posts on all the threads saying it's been pushed back a few days because the testers found some bigger bugs that need to be addressed before they release this version. IDK if it's true or not, but it does sound like something that could be. Has anyone seen a post about this from SR7 himself?
Not sure to be honest, all I've seen is the message about the emails being sent out with the DL info and such (they sent so many that they hit the limit on gmail, so some people didnt receive an email yet)

Master Rat

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
It's out people are talking about it on discord.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Actually playing it.
Sweet!, and yeah i checked myself. there are at least 3 people who have mentioned playing around with new features. I have all the usual forums opened in tabs on auto refresh lol. One of them will hit soon. =)

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes