TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I guess its underway but I'd say it isnt super needed, the game saves per scene now vs per day like previously. So even if the game locks up with the Mercy chat bug you just alt-f4 and start again, at worst you'll have wasted 1 visit to Mercy. :)
I actually prefered the save per day :(

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've gotten a user created guide for the game from their discord, dunno how good it is but I think its at least up to date.

Edit, doh.. Might as well add it too the OP :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated op with guide and also changed a few things :)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Raven and Super Girl (or Galatea whatever) made me go diamond.

Top tier art work, especially on Raven.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok two things 1. Can we get this guide as a downloadable one please. 2. I gotta redo my save this makes me sad but meh to get everything worth it.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok two things 1. Can we get this guide as a downloadable one please. 2. I gotta redo my save this makes me sad but meh to get everything worth it.
I've added a download link to a rar file containing the guide in rtf and txt form, with the rtf version being the 'best looking' one if that matters.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know what triggers LexCorp takeover? Each time I've tried, I haven't been able to progress enough with Galatea to have her be my henchwoman for the event.

EDIT: I don't know if it's a bug or not but I was able to get both Mercy's & Galatea's office scenes in one play through. I thought it was supposed to be where you could only get one and not the other though...

Last edited:

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know what triggers LexCorp takeover? Each time I've tried, I haven't been able to progress enough with Galatea to have her be my henchwoman for the event.

EDIT: I don't know if it's a bug or not but I was able to get both Mercy's & Galatea's office scenes in one play through. I thought it was supposed to be where you could only get one and not the other though...
There are so many bugs it's difficult to tell what is and isn't one at this point.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Did anyone read or hear about an update to fix those bugs mentioned? Seems there is nothing game-breaking this time, but still I wish the devs could squash a few asap. I once had 'returning to LexCorp' not trigger for me with v2.02 already, that is enough. o_O

Reactions: kutas123

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
God damn it dev fix your game ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Did anyone read or hear about an update to fix those bugs mentioned? Seems there is nothing game-breaking this time, but still I wish the devs could squash a few asap. I once had 'returning to LexCorp' not trigger for me with v2.02 already, that is enough. o_O
I dunno man, not being able to access 2 of the characters seems game-breaking enough for me.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I dunno man, not being able to access 2 of the characters seems game-breaking enough for me.
Yeah. :( If I understood it correctly, in that one walkthrough posted here I read you might not be able to see all the available content in one gameplay??? Could be mistaken though. Will restart from the beginning, and see if I can get along and interact with all the npcs, also the new ones. Would be shit if not and this is really intended, not just a bug...

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Everytime I try cloning it says I'm missing a piece. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Everytime I try cloning it says I'm missing a piece. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?
The heist gives you a random piece so you wont always get the piece you need in order to move forward in the quest (same goes for Talia's summoning btw), just do the heist again until you get the correct piece.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, how exactly does one get Galatea? My latest save was from version 2.0.1, where I used cheats to get everything immediately. So I missed most of the story scenes and heists. I tried removing all the heroines/villains I have using the cheats, and that did trigger some of the scenes(Lois's capture, the Joker heist, etc.) but I still can't use the cloning lab. Lex keeps saying he has better things to do even though I've done everything. I think the only scenes I've missed are the Vandal ones. I don't know what triggers those. Is there a way to trigger the damn cloning process or did I mess up with the cheats and there was too much content added since, so now I have to start over? 'Cause I'll start over if I have to, and follow the guide. But I'd like to make sure it's necessary before I do it.

Side note: I love this game, but I really dislike the hidden scene triggers. I wish there was some indication that tells you how close you are to the next event, or how much a girl likes you. Like an affection meter, or something. I dislike blindly replaying the same scenes until I get something new, either by doing it enough or just randomly selecting the right order of events. Just a small pet peeve of mine. I know most games of this type are the same, with no clear indication of what triggers events. But I really hope SR7 adds something like that at some point. Pipe dream, I know.

Reactions: Heml0ck

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
relic stuff for summoning RAVEN the Teen Titan/League member
And the relic stuff is broken i have done the relic heist so many times i canot count anymore and only the first time she accepted the relic and the rest i couldnt even talk to tala or when i could talk to her i she says she needs relics even though i steal them every day in the game

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Still waiting on the bugfix :FeelsBadMan:

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
So, how exactly does one get Galatea? My latest save was from version 2.0.1, where I used cheats to get everything immediately. So I missed most of the story scenes and heists. I tried removing all the heroines/villains I have using the cheats, and that did trigger some of the scenes(Lois's capture, the Joker heist, etc.) but I still can't use the cloning lab. Lex keeps saying he has better things to do even though I've done everything. I think the only scenes I've missed are the Vandal ones. I don't know what triggers those. Is there a way to trigger the damn cloning process or did I mess up with the cheats and there was too much content added since, so now I have to start over? 'Cause I'll start over if I have to, and follow the guide. But I'd like to make sure it's necessary before I do it.

Side note: I love this game, but I really dislike the hidden scene triggers. I wish there was some indication that tells you how close you are to the next event, or how much a girl likes you. Like an affection meter, or something. I dislike blindly replaying the same scenes until I get something new, either by doing it enough or just randomly selecting the right order of events. Just a small pet peeve of mine. I know most games of this type are the same, with no clear indication of what triggers events. But I really hope SR7 adds something like that at some point. Pipe dream, I know.
Head to the cloning room and you'll get a scene, after that, do heists until you get 3 separate parts and head back into the cloning room. He'll tell you to come back in 30 days, you can check the progress every 5-6 days.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes