Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Pretty sure I found a bug. Make sure you turn in the relics one at a time. I found them all but she claims I didn't and wont let me progress anymore.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Pretty sure I found a bug. Make sure you turn in the relics one at a time. I found them all but she claims I didn't and wont let me progress anymore.
yeah i seem to have run into a bug as well, whenever i went to talk to harley or mercey the game would lock up. I started a new game, although i don't have lois or harley yet, Mercy is locking up if i choose "talk to mercy" and the reply is "Nothing more here yet". so i guess unless you know she has something to tell you, don't choose to talk to her this update. =/

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
outstanding work, Im playing with Bat girl now in the cells.

I really enjoy where he is going with this game

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone find how to capture galatea?
I think this applies for Galatea as well. If you don't go to the cloning labs after every tech heist you'll be unable to get Galatea. Am retesting this now because I fucked it up the first time.

EDIT: Off /weg/ - Cloning device > 4 pieces mini tech that's RNG > heist >check tube every 5-6 days for 30 days > wait 5 more days > Galatea is in the cell

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
I think this applies for Galatea as well. If you don't go to the cloning labs after every tech heist you'll be unable to get Galatea. Am retesting this now because I fucked it up the first time.

EDIT: Off /weg/ - Cloning device > 4 pieces mini tech that's RNG > heist >check tube every 5-6 days for 30 days > wait 5 more days > Galatea is in the cell
for me the first go at cloning her went bad, i destroyed that and tried again and it worked. she goes to the cells and eventually becomes your henchwoman. Anyone know whats going on with that other lois costume? i can see it as a choice but when I click on it it says "You haven't unlocked this costume yet". It wasn't in the patchnotes so i assume he didn't mean for it to be seen yet. another bug maybe? I'm guessing so because lois had that as her right sleeve for the handjob scenes.

EDIT: ok so the Lois costume is a bug. it isn't fully in the game yet. To avoid the other bugs of this version, don't talk to Mercy unless you know she has something to say and don't change Harley into the naked outfit with makeup, just Put clothes on her and ask her to strip or the game freezes. I think those are the only big ones.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Seems I'll be waiting for the bugfixed version

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Windows mega link, every time i go to save it "Failed - No File"

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ya this version is buggy as holy hell if you haven't dl'ed it yet I would wait.

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Ya this version is buggy as holy hell if you haven't dl'ed it yet I would wait.
I thought (still might be) I was doing something wrong. Every bug I had in 2.0.2 is still there. Villains with no Lex's Room content can't be removed, Mercy still locks up. How do they get 5 grand and after all this time they don't actually fix any of this stuff?

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Yeah I have another bug where I get an infinite loop of "destroying" the failed clone...it is always in the test tube and I always get the option to destroy it. I think there might be issues were upgrading the buildings too fast is causing problems. The play through I did where I upgraded only after completing all the girl captures was the least buggy for me.

I get the "unable to remove hirelings" issue a lot too but it normally fixes itself...sometimes you need to click on an empty room and you will get a notice to remove that hireling from a different room and that will fix everything.

The Raven scenes were great and I really enjoyed the added content that I was able to access.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Other than the quite annoying issue with the game sorta locking up when talking to Mercy, I managed to get thru all the content without any issues

Note : New save + spent 99 days + clone worked first time (check incubation roughly every 5 days) + everytime you collect a clone tech piece or summoning piece go and try to deliver it, if it doesnt progress start a new heist the day after.

Note2 : In order to actually unlock cloning I think you need to have captured all heroes.

Reactions: azer28

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I've completed (I think) everything in this update. I used my save from 2.0.2 (started from the beginning in 2.0.2, save worked without problems in 2.0.3). So, maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't notice any new animated scenes in this update. I'm not counting camera movements as animations. Nothing like BJ scenes or Livewire fuck scene in previous updates. And sunsetriders7 talked about 4-5 animated scenes before the release of 2.0.3. So did I miss something or does he thinks a camera pan or zoom-in counts as "animated" ?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've completed (I think) everything in this update. I used my save from 2.0.2 (started from the beginning in 2.0.2, save worked without problems in 2.0.3). So, maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't notice any new animated scenes in this update. I'm not counting camera movements as animations. Nothing like BJ scenes or Livewire fuck scene in previous updates. And sunsetriders7 talked about 4-5 animated scenes before the release of 2.0.3. So did I miss something or does he thinks a camera pan or zoom-in counts as "animated" ?
From memory I would say that Galathea/Power Girl and Raven scenes are the majority of new actual scenes, there might also be a new special scene in the strip joint with one of the 'old' heroes.

Edit, oh and the Miss Martian stuff counts as well I guess :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where is the bugfix ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Damn I want to play this :FeelsBadMan:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where is the bugfix ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Damn I want to play this :FeelsBadMan:
I guess its underway but I'd say it isnt super needed, the game saves per scene now vs per day like previously. So even if the game locks up with the Mercy chat bug you just alt-f4 and start again, at worst you'll have wasted 1 visit to Mercy. :)

Reactions: Cirro84
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes