Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
no need, the game has a cheat menu. just press C while in the main view. Hopefully down the development line there will be a way to add custom costumes, but were probably VERY far off to something like that if ever.
Don't think we will ever see custom outfits but I would like to see maybe a combat system.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Don't think we will ever see custom outfits but I would like to see maybe a combat system.
I'm not a fan of combat in adult games, well.. not as it's been done thus far. It's always turned based- pokemon style which has never made any sense to me even in regular gaming. Just feels annoyingly time consuming and pointless. If there is no control, base it on stat/armor and make it just a check yes or no, have the stats or you don't. If there IS control and actual moves motal combat style or whatever then Great, that's how combat should be, if it's an adult game there should be a way to rip off clothing or fuck your enemy or your just detracting from the games purpose. The reason I think we'd get custom outfits is because it's the easiest thing to mod in. It's just a png image that you lay over the naked outfit, 1 for each position/scenario. So as it is, there is only standing for most girls and BJ for a few so the most you'd have to add is 2 png images and a couple lines of code.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I'm not a fan of combat in adult games, well.. not as it's been done thus far. It's always turned based- pokemon style which has never made any sense to me even in regular gaming. Just feels annoyingly time consuming and pointless. If there is no control, base it on stat/armor and make it just a check yes or no, have the stats or you don't. If there IS control and actual moves motal combat style or whatever then Great, that's how combat should be, if it's an adult game there should be a way to rip off clothing or fuck your enemy or your just detracting from the games purpose. The reason I think we'd get custom outfits is because it's the easiest thing to mod in. It's just a png image that you lay over the naked outfit, 1 for each position/scenario. So as it is, there is only standing for most girls and BJ for a few so the most you'd have to add is 2 png images and a couple lines of code.
Malise and the Machine is real time mixed with turn based.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Sounds like the same bug @Hryme mentioned.
Mercy blowjob freezes for me. So strange.
Did you try Hryme's solution too?
[...] button shows up too early, way before you actually are able to get it. You have to progress farther in the game before she is willing to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never had Mercy made CEO when I played, therefore never got to see her in business clothes. I believe because I also never changed Mercy for Harley as bodyguard/henchwench. Mercy might need to be off-duty for that, I guess. But the moment you can enter office room lateron this scene is gone for good. This is why I never experienced that glitch.

Either after Mercy becoming CEO, or after PC is entering office should be safe bet to get her to blow PC without hang. Might you try again and report back?

Edit: because nobody seemed to mention it - did anyone try posting other villains to living quarters and visit them in Lex's bedroom? I recommend Toyman. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: wynin

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Edit: because nobody seemed to mention it - did anyone try posting other villains to living quarters and visit them in Lex's bedroom? I recommend Toyman. ^^
Toyman must have had some previous bad bedroom experiences lol, thanks for the tip :D

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
This is the first version I've played and I gotta say I'm pretty hooked. Does he tend to update monthly or is it bimonthly, etc.? Really looking forward to the next level with Lois.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is the first version I've played and I gotta say I'm pretty hooked. Does he tend to update monthly or is it bimonthly, etc.? Really looking forward to the next level with Lois.
Im fairly sure that the schedule is monthly and it seems to actually work, I can only remember maybe 1 or 2 months where they were a few days late.

EDIT : Added a changelog list to OP which details what the added content is, for lazy ppl like myself :D SO DONT LOOK AT IT IF YOU WANT TO DISCOVER CONTENT ON YOUR OWN!

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Ver 2.03 I mean.
From what i've heard it's not expected until the end of January... but knowing them I'd say it'll drop around early February and be tiny lol. I've said it before I'll say it again. I just want to time travel to when this game is done =)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So yeah, first found this back in June of last year (maybe May) and the amount of content that has been added since is pathetic. Sure the guy creating Super Powered has DMCA'd this site but at least he gives decent content in a timely manner, this game hasn't had for the most part a single decent content update in awhile. For the most part it seems like it's more of a showcase for his artwork that he sells for really cheap but he found a way to add a even larger price sticker on it than his commissioned drawings that pays out every month.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You just completely crushed my hopes of this game being updated. I hope your happy with yourself. Maybe my continued post will lure some one else who is excited to see an update on Mercy :(

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's gonna get updated, I just haven't updated a game in a bit. It's mostly my sleep pattern and lack of funds. Usually the better games on Patreon are setup for immediate payment to gain access to content and I for the next few months won't be able to actually buy much.

Reactions: Cirro84

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's gonna get updated, I just haven't updated a game in a bit. It's mostly my sleep pattern and lack of funds. Usually the better games on Patreon are setup for immediate payment to gain access to content and I for the next few months won't be able to actually buy much.
Thing is SR7 has been pretty upfront about the slow updates and lack of content as he has stated he wants to crush bugs first and foremost thing is I am pretty sure he is also working on his other game as well.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Don't hold me to this but I believe you have to give money to the owner of the strip club a bunch and do private talks with her until it happens. Only one event inside it so unless you are cheating money I don't suggest spending your time there just yet.

Reactions: NetZero

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It takes forever to open the Bordello. It's a random thing as well. and Crescens is correct. spam chick in club with cash and progress through her content.

Reactions: zopilio and NetZero

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Don't hold me to this but I believe you have to give money to the owner of the strip club a bunch and do private talks with her until it happens. Only one event inside it so unless you are cheating money I don't suggest spending your time there just yet.
Yes this is how you do it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The Bordello was ok, but not much to do there. Game was fun overall, just needs more content. Barbara is limited in the cell, and corrupting Lois takes a looooooooong time.

It's fun for what it is, just needs more with the heroines.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes