Jan 2, 2020
Will you establish somekind of chronology for your games? If this is the latest one,will there me more after the bug invasion? Do humans win?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's un-saveable after certain flags are triggered. Clicking right-mouse button will trigger this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Right after giving birth to a random creature, not when mating with Alora.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anax

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Will you establish somekind of chronology for your games? If this is the latest one,will there me more after the bug invasion? Do humans win?
The order of the games:
  1. Phantom: Revenge
  2. Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial
  3. The Anax: Call of the Cursed One
  4. Desideratum: Blood Bonds
  5. Of Sex and Souls: Noir Nights
  6. Cult of Corruption
  7. Cereborg: Inception
  8. Slugs and Bugs
With this coming after Slugs and Bugs, obviously.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
JordanHale - there will eventually be more past the canonical interactive novels. But it for this game, it is non canonical. This is just a video game created for fun as a what if scenario. Depending on finding programmers, my Factions games will be the same, also non canonical, but based on my lore and characters.

Darth Sidious - thank you, we are going to try releasing an update soon because of the popularity of the game. With that hopefully we will at least have the saves under control somewhat. So hopefully I will have a version 0.0.2 for everybody soon enough!

Master of Puppets - thank you for being such a fan and answering questions for me! That is absolutely correct, the chronological order thus far in the gigantic Anaxverse series arc!

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The order of the games:
  1. Phantom: Revenge
  2. Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial
  3. The Anax: Call of the Cursed One
  4. Desideratum: Blood Bonds
  5. Of Sex and Souls: Noir Nights
  6. Cult of Corruption
  7. Cereborg: Inception
  8. Slugs and Bugs
With this coming after Slugs and Bugs, obviously.
thanks but I don't known where to find "Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial" and "Of Sex and Souls: Noir Nights"
they are not even mentioned on his website

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
thanks but I don't known where to find "Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial" and "Of Sex and Souls: Noir Nights"
they are not even mentioned on his website
Those are the next two I am working on after DBB. My investors voted and chose giggle night to be the next one.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
JordanHale - there will eventually be more past the canonical interactive novels. But it for this game, it is non canonical. This is just a video game created for fun as a what if scenario. Depending on finding programmers, my Factions games will be the same, also non canonical, but based on my lore and characters.

Darth Sidious - thank you, we are going to try releasing an update soon because of the popularity of the game. With that hopefully we will at least have the saves under control somewhat. So hopefully I will have a version 0.0.2 for everybody soon enough!

Master of Puppets - thank you for being such a fan and answering questions for me! That is absolutely correct, the chronological order thus far in the gigantic Anaxverse series arc!
The error seem to be related to switching between corruption tiers. It won't proceed beyond Tier 2. The Barracks should've unlocked by then but it doesn't unlock. When I make a new game I can choose to start at Tier 2 and the Barracks are unlocked them automatically. Still, after giving birth to a random creature, we can no longer open the menu in order to save by right-clicking. Doing so will force shutdown and show this error, therefor I haven't been able to see the end of this build.

Jan 2, 2020

I am talking about canonical material,just my opinion but if it aint canon then its not worth much.
I wish there was a wiki or a game that explains the many factions of the anaxverse
DOW is a good example of what i would like to see :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
JordanHale - a Wikipedia of my lore does exist.

That should talk about the factions for now. I don't know what DOW is, but if you only want canonical Anaxverse entertainment, then stick to the novels and on the novels avoid the Bad Ends (they are non-canonical).

Edit: Someone told me DOW is a Warhammer type game, and yes, I would love to make something like that with factions someday.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Error again, have never even seen Tier 3+ Corruption, also the Barracks is still greyed out/locked At Tier 2 Corruption. When is it supposed to unlock?

Here's the error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are Justine's stats:
1.jpg

When I go for round 13 on each, then clicking the Breeding pit will instantly close the game and show the error above.

EDIT: Note I can still enter the Breeding pit with these stats, just not when I go for round 13 first.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The barracks is not implemented in this alpha and as it says in the release notes this only goes to T2 the T3 is not in this yet.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The barracks is not implemented in this alpha and as it says in the release notes this only goes to T2 the T3 is not in this yet.
Ah I see, I was confused for a minute because I saw later tier assets in your files :D Then I guess I'm at the end of the build.

EDIT: There was no message though, as the changelog suggested for 0.0.2 :D

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, I just like to be prepared, so I created all of this art about two years ago. now that I finally have a volunteer programer helping me make it, it will begin to show up more and more. The release is should work like my novels always have where my highest level investors get them first and then they trickle down until the public. So, more squicky goodness is on the way!

Reactions: anubis1970

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I just keep receiving error messages whenever I try to initiate combat, which pretty much cuts off that part of the game for me. Any idea what may cause this? I'd rather find this out before combat becomes mandatory for progression.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes