Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Won't even run for me, I just get ImportError: No module named site.
I also noticed the archive has been repacked from what was output from Renpy, you shouldn't do that because it breaks file permissions for the Linux version.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

songosshineiru

Sep 17, 2019
hey , there are animations or it's just cgi based ?
also downloaded game but im unable to launch it at win 10

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
songosshineiru - cgi I don't have any animations in this basic alpha test version.

max_002 - I have changed nothing, it's still v0.0.1. I can often save but sometimes it crashes. I don't even know if the saves will be able to be used in future updates or not anyway.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
What is this error i am getting? Nice work on this one! Very interesting and "different" from the games existing here...

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
What is this error i am getting? Nice work on this one! Very interesting and "different" from the games existing here...
Thank you! And that's not really an error the stats screen and such is under construction in the alpha, it'll be much better in the future.

Reactions: damndor

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
songosshineiru - cgi I don't have any animations in this basic alpha test version.

max_002 - I have changed nothing, it's still v0.0.1. I can often save but sometimes it crashes. I don't even know if the saves will be able to be used in future updates or not anyway.
but tell me at what points can you save without departure?

I save on the location selection menu and it throws me out, sometimes I go to the location and rolls \ saves without problems.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have no idea, sometimes it saves for me and other times it doesn't. I'd just not worry about saving the game for now if I were you and just try playing the little alpha treat through up to the T2 scenes.

Oh and don't forget that you can hold down the CTRL key to quickly skip everything and get back to wherever it crashed.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Thank you! And that's not really an error the stats screen and such is under construction in the alpha, it'll be much better in the future.
Very interesting beginning this. Loads of potential here. For those players out there who are looking for a brutal corruption game, they will surely get it with this game, yes! Well done.

Ok, so it is not possible to save the game at all..? Not sure how i managed get my 2 saves, though... Is it really that random on how often it saves..? I guess this is the no. 1 issue that you must fix asap, yeah...

What does winning/losing vs human do..?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Right now it does nothing, I just wanted to give a basic look at how the game works, but if you lose, it will be a game over. This is just a very, very preliminary and bare bones look at what I am working on to give fans a nice treat is all. Saves will be fixed once a new version releases.

Reactions: damndor

Lucius Darkmaar

Sep 8, 2018
The Anax, Hello there

My apologies if my English is not good, I saw the picture and sypnosis of the game and this is my reaction: YES FINALLY!!! *tears of joy*; Because I'm interested with erotic-horror stuff (It's not a joke nor sarcasm, Too serious) and thanks for the game. It made me more interested with science-fiction, thriller, horror (erotic and/or non-erotic) games. But this game is recommended.

Greetings, Lucius

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Lucius Darkmaar - I'm glad to have a new fan! You'd probably really like all my interactive novels then, the characters from here are from all my other projects! Anyway, happy Halloween!

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Is this the most corrupted you can get her? Tried several days, but all of the room masters are saying the same thing now... Probably reached the end of it, ye?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this is alpha, i definitely look forward checking the upcoming versions! Well, well done!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes that is as far as this alpha test goes and glad you enjoyed it!

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Hey Anax, love your original work Slugs and Bugs: Invasion; thanks for this. Just wondering, is the Giggling (clown sex) game still happening?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
htkk - no this will be a trainer type video game, and not an interactive novel at all. But don't worry, I will continue making my novels!

idungoofd - absolutely! My investors voted for that to be my next interactive novel, superheroes and supervillains. However DBB must be completed first before I move on to the next novel.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Figured out my problem; apparently Ren'py won't run now if there's a colon in the path? That's new, because I've definitely had games with colons in the name before and they run OK.
All the different types of corruption for Justine are amazing, and it looks like Abby and Eve might be interested in taking advantage of her when she comes back to the prison and is out of it. That kind of temptation might be a weakness. I'm very curious how well it will handle things when the rest of the girls are in play, and the ones welcoming the active girl back might be corrupted themselves, that's a fair number of combinations to account for.
The breeding isn't my favourite thing, but it's interesting to see the progression across her three corruption levels.
The combat aspect seems to be the weakest, with it not having a point so far and not being clear what is meant to be going on, and not having the enemy get raped or whatever if you win.

Reactions: The Anax
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes