Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
the game crash and close when I try to save
Edit , it's not when I click on save , it when I right clic to access the save menu
( here is the traceback file )
and where is the end of this curent version please ?

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Nayko93 - this alpha v0.0.1 goes until Justine is T2 or "transformed 2". And I appreciate everyone mentioning about the saves, I run into the same trouble but such as the nature of a very basic alpha release. As the game develops, it will obviously have improvements. As far as more art goes, I can only do so as finances allow coinciding with time. So as my patreon hopefully grows, I will be able to dedicate more time to this and other projects.

Otherwise, overall, sounds like everyone's having a great time! I've always wanted something like this and since no one else would do it, I finally have a programmer willing to help me, and so it is becoming a reality! A big thanks to that fan that is helping me out!

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
so is this the latest Version of this game or is it dead i looked for it on the main webpage of the maker and cant find it

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
sarge5186 - I can't tell if you're joking or not, but this alpha release just came out yesterday. And my website is working perfectly fine. So, I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Reactions: sarge5186

480S

Jul 24, 2017
The Anax - will you fix saves problem in this version or need to wait tiil next relise ?

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
sarge5186 - I can't tell if you're joking or not, but this alpha release just came out yesterday. And my website is working perfectly fine. So, I'm not quite sure what you mean.
i did not know it came out yesterday i thought it came out feb 19th 2019 and that is becuse of the date on the top of the page but so far i love the game keep up the good work

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Anax - will you fix saves problem in this version or need to wait tiil next relise ?
I don't think we have any clue what's even causing that problem. It's weird. But it won't be in this version, you can save if you want, but I also can't guarantee that saves will work anyway on future versions. Since this is just the alpha.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes