The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I just uploaded a snippet of the introduction's voice acting on my Discord server (link in my signature). So, check it out! I also sent several hundred renders to my programmer and development has now begun!

Reactions: MasterM and Yurij

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have created the introduction video to play when someone starts a new game. I do add CC so if you need subtitles, simply click the CC button. Also, it is 1080p! Here is the video that will play when you start a new game on SB:C! Enjoy!

If you want to support Slugs and Bugs: Conversion or my other projects, please visit my as that is the only income I make!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I will be doing a live developer Questions & Answer session tomorrow August 24th, 2019 starting at 1 pm MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME (USA Time Zone). If you are unsure when that would be based on your location, simply Google "mountain standard time" and it will show you what time it is for me. This live dev Q&A is covering what I have spent this month working on- Slugs and Bugs: Conversion. So, if you are interested in getting some sneak peeks or have questions regarding this project, please join me tomorrow!

This is the link to the Discord where I will be discussing it. I will be in a voice chat, but only I will be talking to answer the questions. In the SBC Chat Text Channel, you can ask your questions, and I will also be showing concept art and some of the actual graphics from this Unity game, so if you have wondered anything about Slugs and Bugs: Conversion this is your chance. If there is still time afterward, I will answer questions about D:BB or anything else you like.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Q&A just finished up! It was about 2 and a half hours, and a lot of fun. If you want to see the previews that were shown, feel free to join my Discord and scroll through the SB Conversion Chat channel. I previewed a lot of graphics and game mock-ups. Anyway, I had a great time interacting with fans- thank you to those that came!

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I remember playing quite similar flash game, with similar theme for game, cant recall the name atm forgot(you was walking inside some spaceship and doing stuff). Love the intro, and voicing :D Good luck on project!

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
For those that do not visit my Discord, Patreon, Twitter or the gallery here, this is just a reminder that in about 2 hours at 2pm MOUNTAIN TIME, I will be starting a live stream Developer Q&A. If you've had any questions about this new Slugs and Bugs Unity game, then feel free to watch.

Reactions: Dank Quixote

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Live Q&A went well today but for those that were unable to make it, I shall be holding it a second time on Sat at 2pm Mountain Standard Time! So, if you worked during the week, you can join me this weekend to discuss the new Slugs and Bugs: Conversion unity game!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've not noticed this thread before, haven't really seen all that much detail on Patreon either. Sounds interesting to be playing as the corrupter for a change, hopefully the gameplay will be fun (as I understand it this isn't going to be a VN).

I'm not 100% on who all those girls are, I recognise most of them but there are a few I don't;
Amelia Williams, was she the DA from Phantom: Revenge? I really liked that one, playing as the corrupter. Is it just me, or does the CG version of her look quite a lot like the CG Evelyn Addams?
Rose Riley, that's Walter and Clover Riley's daughter, right? Have we seen her before?
Janice Reeves I'm coming up a complete blank. No idea who she is.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, I have officially launched the game as of this moment! I will reach out to muttdoggy and hopefully he or another mod can move this over to the games for me and add other downloads like on my many other projects here in the community! Thank you and Happy Halloween everyone!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
[corruption] [female domination] [mind control] [pregnancy]

That has a suspicious lack of tags.
Could you update the tags, please? :)

Or maybe someone who played it could comment the missing tags here, so a friendly mod can add them? Thanks.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Slugs and Bugs: Conversion [Oct 30th 2020 Public] Anaximanes

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 140 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 123 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
If only the sex scenes had been animated, or just added some kinda movement to it, then it would be like the best game ever! :D but sadly no :(

Reactions: Stoupy and The Anax
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes