• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No idea at all, sorry. You might want to just stick to all chambers except the breeding chamber and not do any of the combat dinky preview.

And just so you know combat is not required, you should be able to just do the whole alpha without doing any combat as long as you avoid the breeding chamber.

Jan 2, 2020
JordanHale - a Wikipedia of my lore does exist.

That should talk about the factions for now. I don't know what DOW is, but if you only want canonical Anaxverse entertainment, then stick to the novels and on the novels avoid the Bad Ends (they are non-canonical).

Edit: Someone told me DOW is a Warhammer type game, and yes, I would love to make something like that with factions someday.
The wiki is (as expected at this point) very limited and there isnt much to read other than a short introduction.
DOW is more than just a game you xeno loving scum,off to lab- re-education camp you go.

Search on youtube there is a youtube channel called BigDickCheney that has all of the shortcuts with music if you need,gameplay is also easy to find.
In short i would love to see a game like Dark Crusade where a number of factions fight over a area,planet,universe,etc
I know it would be hard to make a game of that scale but a strategy game like that would sell well and would also help explain the factions,this is true for DOW which introduced and explained the lore of 40k very well and remains outside the tabletop the best representation of 40k because properly inseting the 40k into a TV show/movie would be difficult.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I know the mega link is my own and I have it compressed in a zip file there. This first release is small, around 1 gig or so.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
this game is amazing and has awesome art and scenes so far, I just saw that .0.5 is out for supporters, but I didn't even know .0.4 was out. Was it just not released on here or? I guess I'm just kind of confused on where this game is at right now haha. I would love to try some new content in this game though

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't do releases that are too small. In other words, the version the investors have now is the next version that will go public as soon as they get their next release.

Reactions: D.VaBeast

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
This game is fucked up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just wished it had more crazy corruption and birthing stuff, like in Kanda965/numeko/komekouji pixiv stuff, where girls will be corrupted and be able to birth monsters thought their tits, urethra etc and also grow multiple breasts, eye nipples and dicks and more over the top corruption stuff. It would be the only game with this kind of stuff (probably)

Last edited:
Reactions: Slenderino

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I also think the game would benefit more with the use of anime 3d esque models rather than western 3d realistic models. Just saying`.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I appreciate your opinion on that, however I do not like any kind of eastern artwork. Anime and manga and such, I do not like the look of it all so I will not be going in that particular direction. For consistency with all my other games I'll stick to the same models that I've been making. Still, thanks for the feedback!

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I appreciate your opinion on that, however I do not like any kind of eastern artwork. Anime and manga and such, I do not like the look of it all so I will not be going in that particular direction. For consistency with all my other games I'll stick to the same models that I've been making. Still, thanks for the feedback!
Completely Understandable

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
I hate to be that person, but would anyone know a possible time frame window on the next public release for this game on here? I really can't wait to try out more of it.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm happy that you are enjoying my projects!
I'm almost done with the new release of Giggle Night for my investors and then I'll move back to this, SBC, so I'd like to hope we'll see the next investors update for this project finished by the end of February which means at that time the current 0.0.5 release that the $5 and up have right now would go public here.

TLDR: aiming for end of February

Reactions: D.VaBeast

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hey, thanks for responding and being such a kind and hard working dev! I love the whole conversion and corruption of female idea of the game. Just really solid work! Great art and awesome concept of the story, excited to see you through on this and all the way until final release. Keep up the good work!

Cube-B

Feb 20, 2021
ull traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\User\\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\User\\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1831, in script
call screen justineeye
File "C:\Users\User\\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'None'.
How to fix?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
ull traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\User\\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\User\\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1831, in script
call screen justineeye
File "C:\Users\User\\Downloads\SBConversion\SBC-0.0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'None'.
How to fix?
"hello" - "please" - "thanks you"

a little list of word that seem missing in your vocabulary

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes