CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
lol, love the meme. Although the only problem i face is anytime i try to download it on the site, it says cannot complete don't have authorization or whatever.
7Zip works just fine.
Does anyone know how to get the wedding ending or know any cheats for this game?
define what you want cheat wise cause I'm still waiting on a guy to post a cheat mod that he seemed to have that I can't seem to source. but if it's something as simple as an I win button that I can provide, now as far as wedding ending no clue may be slave or event specific so check the very confusing wiki, it's somewhere there. if you want an I win button just tell me what Assistant you'd like for it to be. (please take note that while the I win button Greatly speeds things up it does not drop the time it takes to achieve special endings that will otherwise boost the end score and unlock additional options.)

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

OSiris1632

Apr 21, 2018
7Zip works just fine.

cool beans, so when im on the file that looks like a blank white page, of the picture i showed earlier, do i do something other than extract the files? which one should i pick. also thanks for the help, seems i don't know jack diddley.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
You can use both 7zip/WinRAR for it but i strongly recommend to have winrar too, thats why the file for slave maker is a rar file...

OSiris1632

Apr 21, 2018
alright so making progress, got winrar finally to download just figuring out how it all works, extracted and looks the same, not sure how to organize files. I've been a persistent confused dude on here so one last assist is cool. got it to launch but not sure if all packs are in aside from orignal

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
7zip rars will look like a blank file as it lacks an icon for a rar but just Unzip them the contents are there. tho honestly didn't have an issue because when I pulled the files from the "creator's" site the files just unzipped into the folders they were suppose to.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
alright so making progress, got winrar finally to download just figuring out how it all works, extracted and looks the same, not sure how to organize files. I've been a persistent confused dude on here so one last assist is cool. got it to launch but not sure if all packs are in aside from orignal
7zip rars will look like a blank file as it lacks an icon for a rar but just Unzip them the contents are there. tho honestly didn't have an issue because when I pulled the files from the "creator's" site the files just unzipped into the folders they were suppose to.
Like CodeMonkey says if you extract all packs basic, assistant, event..... it creats an folder "SlaveMaker 3.5" and all the files are in that folder if you extract all packs you will have the complete game with the extras in it.

JohnnyP1994

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys and possibly ladies i was wondering how do i get the game to work? i have both the update and fix in the same file do i need to compress that file or run them at the same time???

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Hey guys and possibly ladies i was wondering how do i get the game to work? i have both the update and fix in the same file do i need to compress that file or run them at the same time???
All the files in the packs and update are the same(old/new)!!! you just copy and paste from the oldest to the newest and overright the old files.

JohnnyP1994

Oct 26, 2017
ok so i 7zipped evrything and put it into one folder. i cant get any pictures or slaves when the game comes up??

Feb 22, 2018
Oh no. The links are dead... I'd upload mirrors if I had the files. A real shame. I think I'll bookmark this thread.

edups teevi

May 15, 2017
is this game dead? like where is the creator? this is like the best game ever made.... someone really needs to idk remake this but new or something

Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017
is this game dead? like where is the creator? this is like the best game ever made.... someone really needs to idk remake this but new or something
The game maker has been busy with other things, and life, such as working on A Spell For All. Havnt heard any news about further work on this game though.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I always enjoyed this game but I always found myself dissapointed in the art. Since I found this site, I found some very nice artstyled games (like my little angel, Good girl gone bad etc). I know it's hard to make pictures like these and takes time, but a game like SM3 with that kind of artstyle would be astonishing. Can anyone suggest a mod for SM3 or another game with similar art? Thanks :cool:

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
7Zip works just fine.

define what you want cheat wise cause I'm still waiting on a guy to post a cheat mod that he seemed to have that I can't seem to source. but if it's something as simple as an I win button that I can provide, now as far as wedding ending no clue may be slave or event specific so check the very confusing wiki, it's somewhere there. if you want an I win button just tell me what Assistant you'd like for it to be. (please take note that while the I win button Greatly speeds things up it does not drop the time it takes to achieve special endings that will otherwise boost the end score and unlock additional options.)
I'd like to use Cure Blossom & Cure Marine for it, sorry i took so long to answer

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
The game maker has been busy with other things, and life, such as working on A Spell For All. Havnt heard any news about further work on this game though.
Wait its the same author as a spell for all? Well shit the dude has been providing entertainment for a long time then, I don't mind the wait in that case.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I'd like to use Cure Blossom & Cure Marine for it, sorry i took so long to answer
tell me if this works for you, tho if anything needs editing you can just open it up as a text document it's that simple.

oh and Nashk, Development stopped like 3 years ago, and the developer pretty much all but admitted to losing interest in developing it further past one more patch that never came to fruition. this game may as well be abandoned, even tho it's more or less feature complete.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes