PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
A tip for you guys, if you click the G where it says Gold, you'll get 1.000 gold and +5 obedience, you can use it as long as you like, works wonders when you're a freelancer slaver.

Keksbunker

Sep 9, 2017
i "played" slavemaker serie over 10 years now~

its cool, deep gameplay, day/night, character costimition, train many famous chars with own stories, tones of endings!
play it again and again and again with other avatars
train ur luv or bitch like u want
build a harem with ur loves ones or sell them all out for lots of money
AAA fanmade h-game <3

its so sad that last sign of life was spring 2017
i hope he is not dead :c

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
i "played" slavemaker serie over 10 years now~

its cool, deep gameplay, day/night, character costimition, train many famous chars with own stories, tones of endings!
play it again and again and again with other avatars
train ur luv or bitch like u want
build a harem with ur loves ones or sell them all out for lots of money
AAA fanmade h-game <3

its so sad that last sign of life was spring 2017
i hope he is not dead :c
cmacleod42 is here on f95zone you can ask him/herself.....

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hi Everyone! how do you get the game to work with the images? because I'm really confused of what I have to do to get the game running properly. And could someone put up some instructions for a noob like me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Jax :coldsweat::cool:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hi Everyone! how do you get the game to work with the images? because I'm really confused of what I have to do to get the game running properly. And could someone put up some instructions for a noob like me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Jax :coldsweat::cool:
I don't understand why you need help. Extract the game and just start one of the executables. I personally use the SMM.exe but I'm sure different people use different .exes.

Reactions: Nova_1200

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
I don't understand why you need help. Extract the game and just start one of the executables. I personally use the SMM.exe but I'm sure different people use different .exes.
OK so its just putting the patches with the packs then? sorry in advance if I am annoying.
thanks for the advice though... :cool::)

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
OK so its just putting the patches with the packs then? sorry in advance if I am annoying.
You can play the game without the patch if you have problems..... The Main Game is still "Base Pack"... all the other packs are "DLC/Addons.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
You're not annoying. I'm just easily confused. If you're playing the game while it is still compressed as a .rar, I can't help you. I unzipped the rar file, then I unzipped the 'Slave Maker 3.5.02 Update Fix'. I then cut and pasted everything from the 'Update 3.5.01' folder into my 'SlaveMaker 3.5' folder and allowed it to overwrite everything. I then cut and pasted everything from the 'Fix 3.5.02' folder into the 'SlaveMaker 3.5' folder. Once again I let it overwrite everything.

That's the basic upgrade. If you have other mods that you've downloaded, then they usually have instructions as to how to apply them. If it's a folder of some sort, I would try to see if that folder exists in the 'SlaveMaker 3.5' main folder; merge the folders; and overwrite existing files. I'm not sure how else to help...

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
Fuck... 6.6 GB??? Seriously?

Can anybody comment whether or not this is worth it?
It is but it can also not be. There is a lot of repetitive gameplay and certain parameters that have to be fulfilled to be able to see a majority of the endings. So it depends if when you like a certain slave, and want a certain ending, if you want to look up on the wiki how to accomplish the means.

Reactions: 215303j

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how I can edit the texts for normal fucking in the evening? I can't find the file for it.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
There are a few .gifs. But I wouldn't suggest this game to someone who wants to see a lot of animated action.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes