Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
The game tells me to wait... well it has been hours. Anyone face similar problem?

Edit: I found some solutions in the thread but looks complicated so I will drop this game for now.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 085901.png

Last edited:

VolginGoh

Jul 13, 2023
Just a short information. The wiki site is down for some reason (at least for me. Dnt know if others have the same problem).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Welp, still running into the interminable load sequence if I load my save from within the game.
Standalone Flash Player completely borks if I do it with that.
Either way, I have to Alt-F4 and reload the game. Not ideal.

Arabi1, download the standalone flash player and see if it works through that.

QuestionableTree, the reason there aren't more girl packs is that they're written in Flash. They're all .swf files.

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Welp, still running into the interminable load sequence if I load my save from within the game.
Standalone Flash Player completely borks if I do it with that.
Either way, I have to Alt-F4 and reload the game. Not ideal.

Arabi1, download the standalone flash player and see if it works through that.

QuestionableTree, the reason there aren't more girl packs is that they're written in Flash. They're all .swf files.
Thank you, I really appreciate your response you are a good guy.

psihopat

Apr 10, 2019
Looks like game wiki is dead.. Can someone remind me: How progress is pony training? there is level gate on 60

brgont

Aug 4, 2021
1) At least some of them are not .swf (just .xml + images + .txt)
2) There are more girls at the official forum (smth about futanari and palace) and unofficial discord . Actually, there is even an updated version of the game with bugfixes and new slaves at discord.
--
Links to both forum and discord are listed at development blog

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
1) At least some of them are not .swf (just .xml + images + .txt)
2) There are more girls at the official forum (smth about futanari and palace) and unofficial discord . Actually, there is even an updated version of the game with bugfixes and new slaves at discord.
--
Links to both forum and discord are listed at development blog
Hopefully the version on the Discord won't have the strange, endless load bug.

Lem151

Feb 22, 2024
I have a problem With Adobe Flas Player It tells me that I need to update it, but I dont know how

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
The game tells me to wait... well it has been hours. Anyone face similar problem?

Edit: I found some solutions in the thread but looks complicated so I will drop this game for now.

View attachment 3378728
Have you tried Flash Projecto?

For anyone that has the same problem as I had with this game (stuck on start with "Wait"), the only Flash player that worked for me was "Flash Projector" from Internet Archive.

Reactions: Arabi1

dmmt

May 8, 2020
cant get it to open at all. DL'd Discord version, has an embedded Flashplayer 32. I get a blkankscreen flash landing page. I click OPEN, browse, slece the SM exe file, nothing happens.

Googled Internet Archive Flash projector, went directly to that DL page, DL'd it...it is the same Flash player 32 as is embedded in the discord SM file. Same results.

I fondly remember this game...gawd I'd love to play it again.

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
cant get it to open at all. DL'd Discord version, has an embedded Flashplayer 32. I get a blkankscreen flash landing page. I click OPEN, browse, slece the SM exe file, nothing happens.

Googled Internet Archive Flash projector, went directly to that DL page, DL'd it...it is the same Flash player 32 as is embedded in the discord SM file. Same results.

Don't have this downloaded now, but you should select the ".swf" file, not ".exe if running in the flash player.

VolginGoh

Jul 13, 2023

I quote myself because i had the same problem once. So maybe try this.

I just tested it. Didnt work at first but figured out why it didnt work. I made the mistake using the "application" of the game instead of the swf file. When i tried everything else yesterday nothing worked. So i forgot there was a swf file which only this one works for the Adobe Stand Alone Flash Player. I drag this swf file onto Flash Player and its finally started (without having a white screen anymore). Unfortunatly it wasnt stated in the first post at all so figuring this out took some time. So i hope nothing wrong from here on out

Quick Edit: Another mistake i wrote. Instead of dragging the swf file onto Flash Player you have to open up Flash Player -> Data (left upper corner) -> Open (first option) -> then search the slave maker swf file.

somenew23

Apr 13, 2022
i Have Tried to download that game on my android device and launch swf file with ruffle apk and after hit start i saw infinite loading i saw pc users with same problem here what wrong with this game ? How to fix it ?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes