Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Well there is Otherworld by DaisyStrike. The pit is never shown but is mentioned. It's from where those doubles of the anime girls appear from. It also has an area called "The Green" which you cant directly go to except for putting your slave to the task of pushing back the green while supervising her yourself.
And the jewelry store where you can pierce your slaves is operated by a pink haired fairy named sugar. Doesnt really appear to be sadist though. The angel assistant(Flonne from Disgaea) you can have is a sadist though.
Is that what you meant? It basically checks all the marks. If not then there's nothing else coming to mind right now.
That's what I was thinking of!
Couldn't remember the fairy particularly well, but I could've sworn she enjoyed piercing your slaves.
Thanks anyways!

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
That's what I was thinking of!
Couldn't remember the fairy particularly well, but I could've sworn she enjoyed piercing your slaves.
Thanks anyways!
If you need a link just search for Otherworld in this thread. It has been talked about it before and they posted a link to the wiki which contains 2 download links for the halloween version, which was the last one. One only contains the SWF which is kinda useless but my MediaFire link there contains the .EXE and also includes my "Woody's Wooden Treasures" mod (i added a furniture shop into it).
Sadly the Unity remake by goerky Otherworld: New Dawn is already cancelled before there was anything usable.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thats weird I know I am not on the same OS but I have not had to much trouble keeping slaves except Ezra in fact I only sold a few and had over 50 in my stable. there are bugs though in the game for instance Menace dungeon scene, one of them you get one of her skills and you never get the exit button.

1697255891553.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone that hates grinding for money there is an in game cheat that you can use it also will increase the girls obedience if you have not maxed it out already. Click on the G in gold. keep in mind there are some girls that are very hard to max out the obedience. The cheat will get you to a place where you can do just about everything in the case of a very stubborn girl but some actions will decrease that stat.... Some of the girls if kept provide buff's if you use them as assistants , Urd is a must have she can make potions after she trys a drug 2 or 3 times at a discount this works for all the drugs found in the shop but not ones you can get as result of game events. There are half a dozen or more other girls that give interesting buffs but you can't see them until they are in your stable( you kept them....).

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
and how long did it took for your lady with whip to disappear?
which platform are you using?
Sorry, I meant choosing to keep her. Yeah, the lady with the whip will go away once you reach the screen with the option to save and load if you press enter until then. It goes through the ending twice and she goes away the second time. Just keep pressing enter until you get there. Tested with Shampoo, Ranma, and Akane. I'm using the swf and standalone flash player.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
WHY mega link for full ?
PLEASE give us a better link mega is garbage AND useless anything over 2.5 gig ffs this is 6.7GB
come on!

Game is ancient not many uploaders, mods, admins pay any attention to this thread.

Reactions: str8up

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
all i get when i try to start a new game is the whip animation and wait!
I'm not sure what OS you are using, but Flash players usually need permission to save to your computer. This might be what's causing your game to hang up.

soraalcard

May 26, 2020
just tried the flashplayer link and got this

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes