sarashi

May 4, 2018
what im most curious about is if there ever is going to be a slavemaker 4. the source code is out for years but would be interesting to see someone make a sequel

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
what im most curious about is if there ever is going to be a slavemaker 4. the source code is out for years but would be interesting to see someone make a sequel
I suspect that at this point one would want to start from scratch. The game became unwieldy even before it was abandon.

Reactions: JungleNuts

k5project

Apr 22, 2020
I've seen the pack list is there a compiled pack to just get it all at once or is its seprate still?

is there any more games like this?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
suddenly felt an urge to play this gem again, remember playing it ages ago, lets see how it aged. The MEGA link says it includes all packs, but is it up to date with all the packs avaiable right now?

Saske313

Jul 12, 2023
hello a bit embarrassing but maybe someone can help me i downloaded the game it works also could install the fixes but it doesn't work for me to insert the extra slave or events unpacked all files also tried to move the folders etc but somehow it doesn't want to work ^^"

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Did some testing and I realized that Puppy Training most likely needs Anal Plug at skill 5 or it won't progress. Probably also needs certain stats to be high, not sure which.

Last edited:

Matt245

Apr 7, 2023
Can anybody help me out? I downloaded this right here (aka the entire pack) but I'm confused as to what to do right now. Theer are like 16 different rar packs inside that and I got no clue as to what to those are/what to do with those. Would appreciate a guide or some clarification.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Can anybody help me out? I downloaded this right here (aka the entire pack) but I'm confused as to what to do right now. Theer are like 16 different rar packs inside that and I got no clue as to what to those are/what to do with those. Would appreciate a guide or some clarification.
Hei, a basic pack should be there and that is the main game!.. all other packs are addons, extra girls, fetish, story etc... you can add all to the basic/main pack it is your choice, just follow the numbers 1,2,3,4.... 12,13 etc

Reactions: Matt245

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
i just downloaded 7g that could have been way less ... why there was duplicated files ?? the first part has everything in the other 4 parts left !!!! wtf?
Untitssled.png

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes