ARay369

Dec 17, 2023
I just installed slave maker 3 and Flash(from outside) but when I try to load after creating my slave maker character it shows "Load Failed- Save Game does not exist" Screenshot (5).png .

VolginGoh

Jul 13, 2023
I just installed slave maker 3 and Flash(from outside) but when I try to load after creating my slave maker character it shows "Load Failed- Save Game does not exist" View attachment 3185447 .
No gurantee here but check if you have it in Windows (C: ) -> Users -> "UserName" -> AppData -> Roaming -> MacroMedia -> Flash Player -> #SharedObjects -> "Something gibberish like ASDFGHJK" -> localhost

Other than that in the SlaveMaker Main Folder there is a Document called "Save Games FAQ" and try to follow these steps. I dnt have any problems at all and im using Windows 10.

Trainer_83

Jan 8, 2024
Ran into a problem with astrid cottage. On my main save did find her 3 times in forest, but her cottage did not appear. Tied starting new game in forest house, still no Astrid. Did anybody had such problems and were you able to fix them?

VolginGoh

Jul 13, 2023
Ran into a problem with astrid cottage. On my main save did find her 3 times in forest, but her cottage did not appear. Tied starting new game in forest house, still no Astrid. Did anybody had such problems and were you able to fix them?
Did you followed these steps: ?

If yes and it still not show up then a) keep trying and it will eventually show up or b) in the forest there should be conversation about Astrid cottage (cant remember which NPC though) and make sure your Character personally supervised your slave.

Trainer_83

Jan 8, 2024
Did you followed these steps: ?

If yes and it still not show up then a) keep trying and it will eventually show up or b) in the forest there should be conversation about Astrid cottage (cant remember which NPC though) and make sure your Character personally supervised your slave.
Yes, i did thouse steps AND tried a new game in the forrest house where it is supposed to be accesible from the start

VolginGoh

Jul 13, 2023
Yes, i did thouse steps AND tried a new game in the forrest house where it is supposed to be accesible from the start
When you start a new game during create your slave maker go to Advance (on screen its in the bottom) then to special event and pick Ex Cowgirl trait (i assume you already tried to start via Forest home. If not try this as well). Be sure to pick the Mardukane City. Check if Astrid Cottage show up on the screen. If yes then the game should be fine and you somehow missed the opportunity to talk to Astrid. If not then probably something broken. If thats the case then i suggest try reinstall the game again.

I just checked again and normally you just need to meet Astrid herself ONCE in the forest in order to unlock the cottage. You have to do this every playthrough.

Trainer_83

Jan 8, 2024
When you start a new game during create your slave maker go to Advance (on screen its in the bottom) then to special event and pick Ex Cowgirl trait (i assume you already tried to start via Forest home. If not try this as well). Be sure to pick the Mardukane City. Check if Astrid Cottage show up on the screen. If yes then the game should be fine and you somehow missed the opportunity to talk to Astrid. If not then probably something broken. If thats the case then i suggest try reinstall the game again.

I just checked again and normally you just need to meet Astrid herself ONCE in the forest in order to unlock the cottage. You have to do this every playthrough.
Managed to fix it. Got flash player from the other option in first post (used flash game archive 3 before to reed swf file) and did not change language in options. Not shure witch one helped, but at lest it works. Thanks

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
Are there other games like this one, with maybe better images or so?

I've tried searching but couldn't find much that is close to it.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Are there other games like this one, with maybe better images or so?

I've tried searching but couldn't find much that is close to it.
Jack-o-Nine-Tails is more centralized image wise, Whoremaster is similar with community made slaves, Brothel King has girl packs that are ranked by image count. The best images are probably in Jack-o-Nine-Tails, but the game itself is honestly not for everyone. Whoremaster is similar to Slave Maker with much more emphasis on running a brothel. Brothel King has the whole sex training thing, but no day mode. Jack is probably the closest you'll get to Slave Maker. Of course, you could also try the Princess Maker games that Slave Maker is based off of. There's no sex, but they're good games.

Reactions: Orc Wizard and Reij

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Jack-o-Nine-Tails is more centralized image wise, Whoremaster is similar with community made slaves, Brothel King has girl packs that are ranked by image count. The best images are probably in Jack-o-Nine-Tails, but the game itself is honestly not for everyone. Whoremaster is similar to Slave Maker with much more emphasis on running a brothel. Brothel King has the whole sex training thing, but no day mode. Jack is probably the closest you'll get to Slave Maker. Of course, you could also try the Princess Maker games that Slave Maker is based off of. There's no sex, but they're good games.
sibr1x (Sim Brothel 1X) also kinda similar and has girl packs. u can also add or remove images from the default girls.
and in the "girlmaker.exe" it comes with (where u add girls and images) u can also set ur starter girl or change the girl's name, traits and stats

Ken#6969

Jan 23, 2024
umm when i am launching the exe it says - adobe flash player outdated... i have win 11 .. so isnt it immposiible to play adobe flash player?? or is there another way

Aisueks

Feb 25, 2023
don't know what's wrong but if I select freelancer and then finish the training of a girl and decide to keep her I get an endless loading animation... can someone help?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes