malikoman

Apr 19, 2018
Hi! I have a question. Looking around the web I saw a 3.6 or something version of the game but I haven't been able to find it since. Is there anyone working on more stuff for this game? Like adding events and heroines, I really want to re-visit this story because it was really fun and having extra stuff added to it would be awesome!

Thanks!

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Hi! I have a question. Looking around the web I saw a 3.6 or something version of the game but I haven't been able to find it since. Is there anyone working on more stuff for this game? Like adding events and heroines, I really want to re-visit this story because it was really fun and having extra stuff added to it would be awesome!

Thanks!
Nope no new version maybe a diffrent game but not from cmacload42 Version 3.5.2 IS the FINAL VERSION......

Haku123

May 19, 2017
remembered playing this back when I was still doing collage. had fun managing my slaves and this one is the best slave management game ever.:FeelsGoodMan:

but yea, feels bad that its no longer getting any updates :FeelsBadMan:

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
How do I install all the separate packs? Is it just as simple as extracting everything where they are or should I move the packs somewhere?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
How do I install all the separate packs? Is it just as simple as extracting everything where they are or should I move the packs somewhere?
Base Pack is the Main Game(Base) the other packs are extras they go all in the Main Game(Base) Folder.

malikoman

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I'm back and with a question regarding gameplay.
For some reason none of them are getting pregnant.
I have Cora, I checked the box in options and took out contraceptives. I even tried in different instances modifying the "fertility" in the configuration file (I set it at 50, nothing, then at 100 and nothing)
Is there an extra step to it?

Thanks!

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
I'm having an issue with installation. I downloaded all packs, extracted the Assistants Pack, Basic Pack, Event Pack, Minor Slaves Pack, and the first two sex packs, then extracted the update 3.5.01 and fix 3.5.02 in that order all to the same folder as the Assistants pack. I tried playing the .exe file but keep getting a message to wait that doesn't go away after a minute or so. What am I doing wrong?

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Follow-up:
There are indeed an HTML, SWF and EXE file for it, but as the game uses Flash regardless, the HTML might not work on your browser any longer. Something I've found to be the case in quite a few older games. For the SWF, there's external flash players you can use, and the EXE should work regardless.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes