Jun 17, 2017
Okay a new problem i have found is when i complete the training of any girl the game gets stuck on waiting is there a fix to this?

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
I got similiar bug after training Bulma.After end of training you cannot save you must chose next girl and make save only after her training start.

Jun 17, 2017
Though i think i can get around that problem by not lowering any of the girls stat i tried doing that and it worked, nvm it happend again

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So I guess download the "all rars" file and extract all of them and overwrite if asks?
When you have multiple .rar files for a single application, you just need to extract the first one and the program should automatically extract the rest during the same session.

Verydion

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to modify the points when you start a new character, i have tried Minerva and cheat engine
Use cheat engine during the character creation. You can edit how many point you have available. If i remember correctly:
1. Search for pointvalue X 8 in 4 Bytes. If point available is 100 then search for 800 ( might be Value x 8+1.i in that case search for 801)
2 (Repeat). Contineue to change the point available and searching for new value x 8. Eventually you will only have a few left (Hopefully one or two)
3 .Change the value of the one you think is the points available to the value you want x 8.
5. Have fun with an OP start.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Or edit the right XML file....

No, I don't know off the top of my head which one it is, but I do remember it being a quite logical one.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
How tthe fuck do you open this game when I downloaded it in gave me all the packs but i cant find the exe file to run the game? am i overlooking something?

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
How tthe fuck do you open this game when I downloaded it in gave me all the packs but i cant find the exe file to run the game? am i overlooking something?
It was a while ago I installed this, so I don't recall what I did. When done right there is an exe file, so you are missing that. Maybe you downloaded only the slave packs but not the game itself (the packs are optional content add-ons)?

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
Maybe... but then wheres the thread for the original game?
This is the right Thread, maybe the main files were deleted maybe you installed it wrong, I don't know. You can always check the game's WIKI. This is a free game. Sorry I can't help out, game is to big for me to redownload it all to check the files here.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
@shane420, how big is the file you extracted? The compressed version ought to be over 6GB. Did you download the Update 3.5.01/02 file thinking it was the full game? SM_screenshot.png
This is what my folder looks like. The Tab00 mod might not be in your folder, and I'm not sure if you'll be a able to see the configuration.xml files. I think normally these files are hidden.

Reactions: shane420

IrishPotatoes

Oct 15, 2017
@shane420, how big is the file you extracted? The compressed version ought to be over 6GB. Did you download the Update 3.5.01/02 file thinking it was the full game? View attachment 224856
This is what my folder looks like. The Tab00 mod might not be in your folder, and I'm not sure if you'll be a able to see the configuration.xml files. I think normally these files are hidden.
what is tab00 mod how do i get it my folder does not look like yours i downloaded from the mega link

Reactions: shane420
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes