lavaracer16

Sep 6, 2017
Is anyone having trouble with the slave market? THe game keeps saying "YOu don't have enough money" when I try to buy a slave, even when I have more than the number shown.

pietje1234

Nov 12, 2018
How do you save the games? Pressing S does nothing and Ctrl + F1-12 says "Load Failed save game does not exist"

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do you save the games? Pressing S does nothing and Ctrl + F1-12 says "Load Failed save game does not exist"
On the page where you can plan your slave's day, there should be a tab near the bottom right that says 'System'. Click on that and there's you save and load options. If trying to save there still doesn't save the game, you might have to allow Flash to store information on your computer.

Reactions: pietje1234

pietje1234

Nov 12, 2018
On the page where you can plan your slave's day, there should be a tab near the bottom right that says 'System'. Click on that and there's you save and load options. If trying to save there still doesn't save the game, you might have to allow Flash to store information on your computer.
Ahh, I never came that far in the game, as i was concerned about the saving issue. Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Yasinx

Mar 7, 2018
Is anyone having trouble with the slave market? THe game keeps saying "YOu don't have enough money" when I try to buy a slave, even when I have more than the number shown.
It needs to be your personal cash not the cash your slave makes from doing jobs. Been a while since i played it but if i recall it is in your player info sheet some where

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Forum futanaripalace have updates of some girlpacks? Or this 3.5.02 fix that's enough?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Wow this takes me back to 2007 I think. Then, it was the bees knees. Now, it's super outclassed by modern versions such as Strive for Power, Free Cities, and Something Unlimited.

Reactions: Storm4n

Deadbears

Feb 3, 2019
Encountering an issue where it gets stuck on infinite load post training when you're meant to be able to move house, buy a new slave, switch to sandbox mode, etc. Any ideas?
Smaller issue: Some minor slaves from the minor slave pack disappeared from the market, so now I cannot buy them.

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
are there any working links to the sdk or slavebuilder? I cant make my own girls. and th elinks in the wikia are all dead. thanks

TheCalmGuy

Mar 26, 2018
i keep getting the massage that need the newer version of adobe flash player for internet explorer but i have the most recent one any help?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes