bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Follow-up:
There are indeed an HTML, SWF and EXE file for it, but as the game uses Flash regardless, the HTML might not work on your browser any longer. Something I've found to be the case in quite a few older games. For the SWF, there's external flash players you can use, and the EXE should work regardless.
View attachment 91927

Overview:
Slavemaker is a fan hentai parody of the game 'Princess Maker'. You are a slave trainer in the kingdom of Mioya. You are contracted to train a girl to become the ideal slave. She will be trained in many fields but sex is a significant part of the training. Each girl has a training time before she is turned over to her owner and in that time you need to try have maximize her abilities.

There are dresses and other items that help this, and also potions of various effects. Part of the interest in the game can be learning what these things do and where they can be found.
The girls are various characters from anime and games, their personalities will be similar but not identical to their source. Also note for this game they are all 18 or older (despite the occasional school uniform you may see).

Some more extreme hentai elements are in this game, including bondage, rape, ponygirls, tentacles and dickgirls. All of these hentai elements can be disabled from the Options menu.

Also note this is fan or doujin game, so is not for sale in any way. My apologies to the original copyright holders and artists. No offense is intended.

Updated: 17/12/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Multiple Pictures with and without Censorship.
Version: 3.5.02
Language: English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spain
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
3- Select the platform(.exe/SWF/Browser) of your choice to Play!

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Yeah, I should/could/might have been sufficiently helpful by referring to the OP. Which I didn't, nor did I check it myself. Then again, I didn't get it from here, but actually from the SM3 blog, if that's any valid excuse. ;)

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Hi, I'm back and with a question regarding gameplay.
For some reason none of them are getting pregnant.
I have Cora, I checked the box in options and took out contraceptives. I even tried in different instances modifying the "fertility" in the configuration file (I set it at 50, nothing, then at 100 and nothing)
Is there an extra step to it?

Thanks!
some of the girls just don't seem to get pregnant, maybe you've picked them?. also, there was something about changing a file so that the girls can concieve every day, instead of just 3 days a month.
What happens when they get pregnant
1) during the vaginal sex scene, the girl has an extra strong orgasm, and gives you a secret smile. (minor slaves and vaginal sex-I am not sure if anything extra is added for conception on gangbang/orgy/threesome)
2) Cora, when you talk to her, will list the girl as "getting fat, maybe you should watch her diet?"
3) At some later point, Cora will tell you "xxx is definitely pregnant" and tell you if you're the father
4) At some even later point (not marked on calendar, in theory 270 days after sex scene), girl will give birth. child count will go up by 1 to 2 (soifon gave me twins... not sure if others can), you will see single image of pregnant slave, and lose 2 hours of training time (morning event)

Update* after much experimentation
I can't read the shockwave file where it sets the 3 days at risk. The sign that she is entering/leaving that period is the darker red background to her "lust" bar. Pregnancy chance seems to be minimum lust times fertility, so I recommend you set it for 400 or higher, not just 100. That will give you a sweet spot of around 5 days when you can have sex once, and get her pregnant. (for what it's worth). You can also get her pregnant by using Deedlit as a trainer, and losing the fight against Deedlit's enemy in the forest. Almost every minor slave i've tried (including Mew2) can get pregnant, although I sometimes think that if your slave trainer isn't working when the birthday rolls around, you miss the birth and the girl STAYS pregnant. Girls CAN get pregnant without Cora, but the background image won't change, and I don't know if they will give birth...

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
i need help i start the game and they saz i need adobe flash player i donwolod one on them and ask agned adobe flash player so can zou give me link for your adobe flash player that i can download

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
all i get whne i start the game whit crean and aks for adobe flash player so can you give me link for your adobe flash player

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Some new slaves by my own creation:
Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest 8)

Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)

TenTen (Naruto)

And some upgrade for old slaves :
Hinata update (+400 new images)

Temari (+200 new images)

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i have small problem - when i run game, i manytimes got stuck/game freeze because of problem - game cant save to computer, even if i click in allow it. v(and game freeze when i click on allow).
how to fix it ?

Nov 3, 2017
Does anybody know how this game calls upon images. I'm trying to add images by adding them directly into the image folder (Example: If the image "Chore - Discuss 1.png" exist, then i would add my own image "Chore - Discuss 2.png"). This doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone knows how the program call upon pictures and where exactly is this file stored so that i can try to edit it.

Edit: I realized this function is in the girls' .xml files, but i don't know where this is for the minor slaves. Could someone tell me where the .xml files are for the minor slaves, or if there's something else minor slaves use to call upon images.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Does anybody know how this game calls upon images. I'm trying to add images by adding them directly into the image folder (Example: If the image "Chore - Discuss 1.png" exist, then i would add my own image "Chore - Discuss 2.png"). This doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone knows how the program call upon pictures and where exactly is this file stored so that i can try to edit it.

Edit: I realized this function is in the girls' .xml files, but i don't know where this is for the minor slaves. Could someone tell me where the .xml files are for the minor slaves, or if there's something else minor slaves use to call upon images.
I think @Zeromus added some girls in ask him.....

Reactions: bas
Nov 3, 2017
Cytnthia (pokemon) -
Lissa -
Lucina -
Lyndis -
Maribelle -
Olivia -
Rosalina -
Sumia -
Tharja -

Minor update to these minor slaves and one assistant (lyndis). For the minor slaves, copy the image file and replace the one in Images>Minor Slaves; then copy the .xml file and paste and replace with file in Language>English. Some of the .xml files are shared between the girls above, so you don't have to keep replacing the file. For Lyndis, copy image file and replace the file in Images>Assistants. Copy the .xml file and replace the file in Assistants(the one where the other .xml files are).

Changes aren't too big (just added a couple images). I didn't add enough images to make them actual trainable slaves, just made it so that you have more image options from the minor slave screen.

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to modify the points when you start a new character, i have tried Minerva and cheat engine

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to modify the points when you start a new character, i have tried Minerva and cheat engine
There's 3 ways to cheat like that.
1. Press C in cash in the game, will help with Obedience and gives you Cash, this is in the game by default.
2. Install the cheat mod it's floating somewhere around this topic on one of the pages.
3. edit the XML of the character.

as for the game itself, maybe so benevolent programmer will do it in a different engine so it's more optimized since content wise the core game itself isn't much and shrinking file sizes is relatively easy if you change the image formats.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes