bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Bummer.
i was hoping that we could train one slave per assistant trainer. now i see no reason to purchase additional assistant/slaves.

is there anything that uses 30 minutes time? almost every day now starts with 8:30 or 9:30. i cannot get any schooling other than singing or XXX done.
If you talk to your slaves it will cost you 30min i start the day always at 7:00.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Ahh, so i should stop talking to the three semi-slaves i have...or at least one of them, to round out the hours.
Thank you.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I just found an old backup of this game on one of my hard drives not two nights ago... Apparently I have the mod that lets you alter stats/money/everything, but not sure if I saw it in this thread or not. If anyone's interested, lemme know and I'll upload a link with it.

I'd download the game to see if it was already included in this, but ya... that's a large file and I have other games I want to download lol
I'd be interested just from the stand point of figuring how it's different from directly playing with the XML files.

that being said if enough people want it I could probably pick an assistant and make it a pretty much I win Button.

OSiris1632

Apr 21, 2018
I'm having a problem, when i download the game with all the packs. I do not have a launcher to click on, all the files are white, i used 7zip to unpack, but not sure what else to do, never had this problem with other games.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm having a problem, when i download the game with all the packs. I do not have a launcher to click on, all the files are white, i used 7zip to unpack, but not sure what else to do, never had this problem with other games.
You don't have any of this? data.JPG

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
the starting files are in the base pack

OSiris1632

Apr 21, 2018
nope. Thats probably it isnt it. Is it a program that allows to play the game. i think i've heard of winrar, but never dealt with it.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
nope. Thats probably it isnt it. Is it a program that allows to play the game. i think i've heard of winrar, but never dealt with it.
WinRAR is an packer for data/folder that makes archives of them all of us use WinRAR/7zip to pack/unpack folders.

you can look at your dataType it says rar file.

OSiris1632

Apr 21, 2018
WinRAR is an packer for data/folder that makes archives of them all of us use WinRAR/7zip to pack/unpack folders.

you can look at your dataType it says rar file.
ah cool beans, i have 7zip and kenw it unpacked, even saw the winRAR file type, but wasnt sure what that meant. Learn some new stuff every day. much appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes