Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
If you are getting CTDs and your Nemesis didn't complain during the compilation, then there is something wrong.
I'm using Nemesis "false safe version" for 1.5.97.

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
A lot of compilation errors by nemesis complaining about the name of *.txt animation files.

Now if only someone could convert the tweaked "Leito Animation" from Flower Girls Mod.
The guy of Ostim engine at nexus are good coding/scripting mods but they have no skill at editing animations.
The Leito animation (from LL) converted to Ostim in nexus lack tweaks to the speed and face expressions.
However this was well done in Flower Girls.
I compile it so that it works well with Pandora. In nemesis it always gave me random errors.

bob73

Nov 24, 2022
Может ли кто-нибудь, имеющий доступ к этому сайту, получить для меня
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Reactions: JafK1

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
Friend, I understand that it's boring, but I hope someone sees the new post and maybe responds.. I'll stop sending for a while and keep looking, and updating this page, thanks for your patience and sorry..
was gonna buy KIRAX Patreon if it was 5$ a month, but its 10$ so I'm good sorry.

lolbleach

Feb 23, 2023
Anyone know what might be causing CTD when loading into starting screen when trying to use this? Seems to be right before the orange 'loading animations' bar usually pops up.

Using Ostim standalone 7.3c, didn't get any errors from Nemesis.
I have the same problem

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone know what might be causing CTD when loading into starting screen when trying to use this? Seems to be right before the orange 'loading animations' bar usually pops up.

same issue for me compelted nemesis fine

TitusButler24

Jun 28, 2022

I had the exact same issue a while back, and I finally got it solved with to tweak Skyrim's engine. Something about too many animations I think. Hope this solves it for you guys too.

Reactions: anonskyrim99

ViolaDeSkyrim

Feb 2, 2024
Can anyone download this mod from Shaken? Someone on Shaken decided that my permanent email was a one-time email and blocked my access. I will be very grateful if someone shares this mod with me -

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I compile it so that it works well with Pandora. In nemesis it always gave me random errors.
Pandora author don't even give simple and clear instructions to install his mod.
A mod author that respect himself shouldn't rely his mod installation on MO2 or Vortex.
Those are things with MCM I don't use in my game. I have been able to use command line instructions as complex as to use a grub configuration to backup my system with CloneZilla.
Now to use a semi-commercial interface like Vortex to install mods its a thing I don't use.
Even at they were confused about Pandora installation instructions...

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Pandora author don't even give simple and clear instructions to install his mod.
A mod author that respect himself shouldn't rely his mod installation on MO2 or Vortex.
Those are things with MCM I don't use in my game. I have been able to use command line instructions as complex as to use a grub configuration to backup my system with CloneZilla.
Now to use a semi-commercial interface like Vortex to install mods its a thing I don't use.
Even at they were confused about Pandora installation instructions...
"I modified the message since I thought about it more. "Some time ago, I sent a PDF with instructions, including the patching of ZAZ 8+; they're quite extensive, which is why I'm still working on a more concise version with a program that does everything on its own. Regarding packaging for Pandora, the engine gives me fewer problems than Nemesis since, in my case, I've stressed it a lot, and it already gives me random errors."

That's why I only released one package to see how it worked for them, but the majority use Nemesis. Not all the packages I have converted are "exclusive to Pandora," but rather I ran them with Nemesis. However, the reception was somewhat lukewarm "Thanks to those who gave a good reception to the package ;)".

Or maybe gradually release the animations, but check first if they work fine with Nemesis. Or with big purple letters saying, "Install with Pandora and avoid errors." I know, I really like the community and I help with what I can. "Please do not send me private messages asking for animations."

POWERPNT_a7NKpy658S.jpg

Last edited:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Lately, I uploaded a tutorial on how to install Pandora and patch it for ZAZ. I understand the feedback, and I love MO2. Additionally, when I uploaded the Pandora patch, the discussion about the bug closed. "I hope that with my crude interpretation, I have grasped what the problem was so that it can be included natively." (Anyway, I will upload the all-in-one program in a few days.) I understand that Pandora is still in beta, but it allows me to upload animation packages with small repeating signs that Nemesis does not support. It's a nightmare to clean them up. From what I see, I won't upload the other packages that I already passed from SL to OSTIM because it generates a problem not for the majority of users who use Nemesis, and Pandora itself is a niche.

I've been forced to use Pandora since it allows my packages without so many issues, and it's faster. "Now that I have the program ready, it's faster." Plus, I have many animations "more than 100k and I still need to install the pose" . Nemesis is an incredible animation engine, but it has its limits. "Maybe in the future, I'll dedicate myself to purging signs from the packages I've passed to OSTIM so that Nemesis doesn't explode, or when Pandora is more widely used, but for now, it's better not to upload anything. I don't like receiving anger from people I don't know XD.

View attachment 3623304
Instruction unclear. Caught d*ck in a toaster.