• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 10, 2019
If it's a real problem for everyone - wait until it's fixed, probably the patrons have already written everything in discord. If it's just you, fix your Skyrim. Basically, from what you wrote it is clear that the problem is in the bones or meshes, if interested open outfit studio and nifscope and try diy

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
on one hand I agree
on the other, sky's modding scene have became so complicated shit just doesn't work outright for MANY users
How ethical is to demand support for pirated mods in official discord servers? It's not like mod authors would not instantly knew that a person without paysite role asks help for shit they don't own. Would it be better to serve help requests HERE? BigThinking :unsure:
Yeah there's so many paywalls nowadays, this is for sharing paywalled content, it makes sense to ask for help with paywalled content here. If you paid, you would indeed go to the paid support channels... otherwise why would you be here

iiziilel2

Aug 23, 2019
I don't even know why I have access to these still since my sub ended already...

What's new?
  • This update overhauls 4 and adds 1 missionary position animation. By "overhaul", I mean from 1) same pose, redone movements to 2) completely different pose altogether. In all cases, a 5th speed was added and there is a lot more breast bounce. The new animations are:
  • Missionary (basic);
  • Missionary, handholding;
  • Missionary, spread legs;
  • Missionary, holding legs;
  • Missionary, hugging and kissing.

What's new?
  • This update adds 6 missionary position animations;
  • Missionary, holding torso;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → shoulder grab;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → breast grab;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → lean forward;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → lean forward, kiss.
Also if anyone has would be nice.

EDIT: Fixed links
Hey, thanks for uploaded this, but hey, i got ctd when try to access OARE in OSTM, remove Exclusive Additions 1.6 seem to fix my CTD, Also Exclusive Additions 1.4 worked for me. Just wanna know anyone encounter ctd as i do?

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
Hey, thanks for uploaded this, but hey, i got ctd when try to access OARE in OSTM, remove Exclusive Additions 1.6 seem to fix my CTD, Also Exclusive Additions 1.4 worked for me. Just wanna know anyone encounter ctd as i do?
No problems with it for me just installed re run nemesis and all good.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Nope zero issues on my end im on nemesis with 50k animations

chamberZZZ

Jul 22, 2023
This one?

Northern Farmhouses - Non Parallax Version

Northern Farmhouses - Parallax Version
Thank you for that! After the author deleted it, I couldn't find it anywhere. ⚡

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote