• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LeonS2

Formerly 'hoangchien2610'
May 1, 2019
This is a port of the sexlab animations to ostim sa. I still have to align many more animations that have already passed, for the moment I will pass that one.

Thank you so much, any plan for port baka animation to ostim standalone??, nexus version remove most of gangbang animation

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
This is a port of the sexlab animations to ostim sa. I still have to align many more animations that have already passed, for the moment I will pass that one.

A lot of compilation errors by nemesis complaining about the name of *.txt animation files.

Now if only someone could convert the tweaked "Leito Animation" from Flower Girls Mod.
The guy of Ostim engine at nexus are good coding/scripting mods but they have no skill at editing animations.
The Leito animation (from LL) converted to Ostim in nexus lack tweaks to the speed and face expressions.
However this was well done in Flower Girls.

JafK1

Sep 3, 2018
Would someone with access to this site grab for me please?

luk3080

Jun 2, 2022

Anyone know what might be causing CTD when loading into starting screen when trying to use this? Seems to be right before the orange 'loading animations' bar usually pops up.

Using Ostim standalone 7.3c, didn't get any errors from Nemesis.

Reactions: spanky69

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
If you are getting CTDs and your Nemesis didn't complain during the compilation, then there is something wrong.
I'm using Nemesis "false safe version" for 1.5.97.

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
A lot of compilation errors by nemesis complaining about the name of *.txt animation files.

Now if only someone could convert the tweaked "Leito Animation" from Flower Girls Mod.
The guy of Ostim engine at nexus are good coding/scripting mods but they have no skill at editing animations.
The Leito animation (from LL) converted to Ostim in nexus lack tweaks to the speed and face expressions.
However this was well done in Flower Girls.
I compile it so that it works well with Pandora. In nemesis it always gave me random errors.

bob73

Nov 24, 2022
Может ли кто-нибудь, имеющий доступ к этому сайту, получить для меня
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Reactions: JafK1

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
Friend, I understand that it's boring, but I hope someone sees the new post and maybe responds.. I'll stop sending for a while and keep looking, and updating this page, thanks for your patience and sorry..
was gonna buy KIRAX Patreon if it was 5$ a month, but its 10$ so I'm good sorry.

lolbleach

Feb 23, 2023
Anyone know what might be causing CTD when loading into starting screen when trying to use this? Seems to be right before the orange 'loading animations' bar usually pops up.

I have the same problem

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017

same issue for me compelted nemesis fine

TitusButler24

Jun 28, 2022

I had the exact same issue a while back, and I finally got it solved with to tweak Skyrim's engine. Something about too many animations I think. Hope this solves it for you guys too.

Reactions: anonskyrim99
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote