Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 29, 2024
Can anyone download this mod from Shaken? Someone on Shaken decided that my permanent email was a one-time email and blocked my access. I will be very grateful if someone shares this mod with me -
I'm also looking for Men of Solitude could someone please send me a link to downdload via DM? Please!

RK6969

Jul 8, 2020
could somebody post the discord exclusive ostim mods? specifically OStim NetFX. I cannot access Discord in my country since they dont accept our phone numbers

DizzyFocus

Feb 17, 2019
could somebody post the discord exclusive ostim mods? specifically OStim NetFX. I cannot access Discord in my country since they dont accept our phone numbers
These are the public releases by Ace.

Ostim NetFX 1.2.1

Love Story Romance Subjects 1.9

Last edited:

Razhat

Oct 25, 2016

Whats New:
Human:

-MMF Tavern Bench [MMF](It spawns its own bench but it is atached to PA GroundObjectR bone, you can use niopa or screencarchers menu mod to move it underground, this will basicly make it an invisable furniture anim)
-Adult Bath [FM] (This is old anim, ive added 4 new stages and reanimated some of the old ones)
Creature:

-Draugr Missionary [CF]
-Falmer Reverse Cowgirl [CF]

Midget

-Sofa rimjob [SF]
-S**ta bath [SF]
(same as adult bath)

Midget pack has reached its slal capacity, I have divided it into midget and midget invisble furniture, remmber to reset animation registry.

degenerate28

Apr 29, 2021
I had the exact same issue a while back, and I finally got it solved with to tweak Skyrim's engine. Something about too many animations I think. Hope this solves it for you guys too.
Its set to true already and this doesn't seem to work.

nalios

Dec 1, 2019
Can somebody download and share this new version :
The Next Iteration - Deadly Furnitures V2.6.1 (Patreon)
(the 2.6.0 was too bagged)

or may be this one from Pamatronic :
Solitude Events V1.4.0 - New Event, new Animations, and new gameplay Mechanics

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote