Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kisekiya

May 16, 2022

Whats New:
Human:

-MMF Tavern Bench [MMF](It spawns its own bench but it is atached to PA GroundObjectR bone, you can use niopa or screencarchers menu mod to move it underground, this will basicly make it an invisable furniture anim)
-Adult Bath [FM] (This is old anim, ive added 4 new stages and reanimated some of the old ones)
Creature:

-Draugr Missionary [CF]
-Falmer Reverse Cowgirl [CF]

Midget

-Sofa rimjob [SF]
-S**ta bath [SF]
(same as adult bath)

Midget pack has reached its slal capacity, I have divided it into midget and midget invisble furniture, remmber to reset animation registry.

Apologies, but are there any alternative links for the SSE one? Can't seem to access the link.

nalios

Dec 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh, I warned about this just a couple of pages ago:
https://f95zone.to/threads/skyrim-patreon-mods.23840/post-13546135

Now if you want, you can only create a new account, but this will require you a new IP, another email (preferably not new made) and probably a different browser (I used some other device) for registration. And i think a new nick as well ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: RipDoc
Aug 11, 2023
"I modified the message since I thought about it more. "Some time ago, I sent a PDF with instructions, including the patching of ZAZ 8+; they're quite extensive, which is why I'm still working on a more concise version with a program that does everything on its own. Regarding packaging for Pandora, the engine gives me fewer problems than Nemesis since, in my case, I've stressed it a lot, and it already gives me random errors."

That's why I only released one package to see how it worked for them, but the majority use Nemesis. Not all the packages I have converted are "exclusive to Pandora," but rather I ran them with Nemesis. However, the reception was somewhat lukewarm "Thanks to those who gave a good reception to the package ;)".

Or maybe gradually release the animations, but check first if they work fine with Nemesis. Or with big purple letters saying, "Install with Pandora and avoid errors." I know, I really like the community and I help with what I can. "Please do not send me private messages asking for animations."

View attachment 3623304
Using this patch and directions, creature animations appear to be working well when using Pandora.

Nils Janik

Apr 8, 2021
Does anyone have these followers? The download link is no longer available

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote