Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

UnanimousUser

Feb 22, 2019
root its like d:/kaijin_eng/1/kaijin.exe for me it works even with out locale. I thought you may have trobles that i had with one syota when system even couldnt show pictures in folders named with jap characters
Ive got it extracted but its got a few different folders with .exe and each folder is different stages (1-2, 3-4)

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
You know... One of these days, these monster girls from the Sailor Moon's universe will get a good hentai game.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
final blow
Not sure if you're just asking this also, but there are four moves aside from the normal combo.
  1. Special move. It's basically Chun-li's spinning bird kick. It costs health to use, but attacks many enemies over a wide area.
  2. Suplex. Get close to an enemy and press the throw button. It tosses them behind you and gives you some i-frames. Cheesing this move is honestly the easiest way to win.
  3. Ground pound. Press down to drop on the ground with your butt. While the enemies are recovering (laying on the ground), this is the only way to do damage to them. Doing so causes them to immediately recover. It may be preferable to leave them recovering, as it gives you more time to deal with the rest of the mob.
  4. Knee kick. Only usable in Easy mode. It instantly kills the enemy. At this point, you're better off just using the gallery.
Hope this helps, Twinkle.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Shit, just a waste of time
Can't play both game, they keep force closing
I'm sure this was mentioned elsewhere in the thread, but you can have neither odd characters nor lengthy names in the file path. Try moving the folder to C:/ and removing non-English characters from the name (renaming the folder 'a' might help).
You can also try installing the Japanese character set and using Locale Emulator (probably not needed here). Maybe DirectPlay is also required?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Crappy keybinds and there is no "femdom" - don't bother wasting your time!
Wh...what? You can set the key bindings to whatever you want them to be, and the entire premise of the game is women forcing you to have sex in order to rob you of your will/powers/ability to save the world. The intro explains that female aliens are forcing all men to have sex with them.

Iloveyouall

Dec 26, 2019
This game is a great example of Quantity > Quality. makes me sad coming from the same guys that made FairyFighting

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
This game is a great example of Quantity > Quality. makes me sad coming from the same guys that made FairyFighting
This is not the same team that made Fairy Fighting. The team that made Fairy Fighting went on to make Wolf's Dungeon.

Iloveyouall

Dec 26, 2019
This is not the same team that made Fairy Fighting. The team that made Fairy Fighting went on to make Wolf's Dungeon.
Is it really not? it said the same thing at the load up screen I assumed it was the dev company. not a huge fan of wolfs dungeon I really hope they make a fairyfighting sequel though

asgf1000

Mar 19, 2020
hey, i have a problem with the controls in which i can attack, but can't move. can anyone help me with this issue? thanks

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
hey, i have a problem with the controls in which i can attack, but can't move. can anyone help me with this issue? thanks
Open the menu drop down (at the top same as in any other program like the web browser you're currently using), then redefine the controls to whatever you want them to be. The arrow keys don't translate well to a standard qwerty keyboard.

asgf1000

Mar 19, 2020
yeah
Open the menu drop down (at the top same as in any other program like the web browser you're currently using), then redefine the controls to whatever you want them to be. The arrow keys don't translate well to a standard qwerty keyboard.
Yeah, I did that already and I still can't move. I have my movement keys bound to WASD and can't move at all.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
yeah

Yeah, I did that already and I still can't move. I have my movement keys bound to WASD and can't move at all.
Shrug. Perhaps you also have an attack bound to WASD that's overwriting it. Perhaps you don't have DirectPlay installed. Perhaps you're not running it in Japanese locale. Perhaps your computer's fucked for this game.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes