Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
1) unzip game files
2) open one by one files with winhex and change first code from 2DKGT2G - to 2DKGT2K (! not with note pad only hex editor)
3) Open KGT2nd_EDITOR (i found it somewhere on youube by 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002 1.00.2.zip search results)
4) Import players (enemies), demo's (cutscenes) and map.
5) you need to learn how to use editor to change something ingame. (I alredy give some girls ability to drain hp (they restore they hp, not only damaging yours) while grabbing you before eaculation and lose
Screenshot 2020-11-12 212116.png

ok im lost here can you give me a better expiation?

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
also can
1) unzip game files
2) open one by one files with winhex and change first code from 2DKGT2G - to 2DKGT2K (! not with note pad only hex editor)
3) Open KGT2nd_EDITOR (i found it somewhere on youube by 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002 1.00.2.zip search results)
4) Import players (enemies), demo's (cutscenes) and map.
5) you need to learn how to use editor to change something ingame. (I alredy give some girls ability to drain hp (they restore they hp, not only damaging yours) while grabbing you before eaculation and lose
also can you give me your full version of win hex?

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
exe not needed to edit, only maps and npc. if you not able to do such a simple thing - dont even try to go further.

If that's the case then you shouldn't help me out at all in the first place. also i don't care how smart you are, finish your sentences.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
exe not needed to edit, only maps and npc. if you not able to do such a simple thing - dont even try to go further.
I will be very gratefull if you can share the files you edited for the mod, i'm not as good as you to edit the files myself

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
I will be very gratefull if you can share the files you edited for the mod, i'm not as good as you to edit the files myself
winhex don't even exist anymore now you have to a new hex program somewhere else....also he ain't going to share those files.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
winhex don't even exist anymore now you have to a new hex program somewhere else....also he ain't going to share those files.
so i downloaded winhex from second search result in google, so exists it or not - you can download it. 2nd the editor is way more hard than editing few symbols in winhex. You may count it like quest, if you pass 1st stage - you can proceed to 2nd. I already give you instruction.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
so i downloaded winhex from second search result in google, so exists it or not - you can download it. 2nd the editor is way more hard than editing few symbols in winhex. You may count it like quest, if you pass 1st stage - you can proceed to 2nd. I already give you instruction.

i need better details than that like where did you go to download winhex and 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002?
you can go ahead and help since you think it's simple, but it's not. go ahead don't reply like everyone else.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
i need better details than that like where did you go to download winhex and 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002?
you can go ahead and help since you think it's simple, but it's not. go ahead don't reply like everyone else.
Actually you don't need winhex, there is another way if you use Linux Bash for Windows.

I found a tutorial to mod the game. According to the author of the tutorial, it will create an "aroused" bar and you can try to escape from sex attach by quickly pressing the A button. If you don't break free then the climax animation will occur, but this will kill player only if he doesn't have enough HP.

Link of the

Now the last thing we need is where to find 2D Fighter Maker, I still don't know where I can download it.

Last edited:
Reactions: adzull

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Actually you don't need winhex, there is another way if you use Linux Bash for Windows.

I found a tutorial to mod the game. According to the author of the tutorial, it will create an "aroused" bar and you can try to escape from sex attach by quickly pressing the A button. If you don't break free then the climax animation will occur, but this will kill player only if he doesn't have enough HP.

Link of the

Now the last thing we need is where to find 2D Fighter Maker, I still don't know where I can download it.
can you give me the link to linux bash win?

Aug 14, 2018
For both this game and the prequel, how do the controls work? I cannot get the controls for Left, Right, Up and Down to work no matter what I bind them to.

MaxxxFilth

Jul 9, 2019
ima bit confused about final blow...does it trigger some kind of animation or is it just the animation of sitting down on floor?
is there a specific position to to do the final blow?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Can't run game, always opens with black screen and closes instantly.
Using Locale emulator doesn't work.
try to put folder with exe in the root, also one of folders in path to game folder can include non english characters...

UnanimousUser

Feb 22, 2019
try to put folder with exe in the root, also one of folders in path to game folder can include non english characters...
The game itself is split into stage folders, each with their own .exe
Everything file is in English, what do you mean put it in the root?
Running each has the same effect am i missing something?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
The game itself is split into stage folders, each with their own .exe
Everything file is in English, what do you mean put it in the root?
Running each has the same effect am i missing something?
root its like d:/kaijin_eng/1/kaijin.exe for me it works even with out locale. I thought you may have trobles that i had with one syota when system even couldnt show pictures in folders named with jap characters

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes