Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

bluebird2221

Apr 1, 2018
Been trying to get this working for a while, already had directplay enabled and my system locale changed before I installed. Both Locale Emulator and Ntlea won't help me get past the problem (it's the same black screen quickly appearing and closing), and my other japanese games work fine. Some help would be much appreciated

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Been trying to get this working for a while, already had directplay enabled and my system locale changed before I installed. Both Locale Emulator and Ntlea won't help me get past the problem (it's the same black screen quickly appearing and closing), and my other japanese games work fine. Some help would be much appreciated

if directplay is enabled, try disabling it and and try.

bluebird2221

Apr 1, 2018
im also 8.1,
i think the local emulator is not advanced enough,
try changing your local region to Japanese from the control panel--->language setting.
I tried that, no luck, unfortunately, even after I restarted my computer. Do you think I should just try my luck with virtual box or something?

bluebird2221

Apr 1, 2018
im also 8.1,
i think the local emulator is not advanced enough,
try changing your local region to Japanese from the control panel--->language setting.
I tried that, no luck, unfortunately, even after I restarted my computer. Do you think I should just try my luck with virtual box or something?
So I ended up finding a fix for it on .

Apparently long file paths can mess execution up and after placing it in my system folder it worked fine.

Jul 16, 2018
yea, keep your file name short in order to be able to play. maybe just copy/paste the folder in C drive or desktop directly.

anyway this is maybe my favorite shota game,where the boy acually is "femdomed" i really love this stuff. and the pixel art is omg so big and plump in a perfect way.his first game agent vs mutant was also top tier. especially the stage where he was nude and practically got r@ped by the girl.

anyways. the author is making a new game right now (he has been for a while now) and it looks like it will be with RPG maker this time. not a fighting game genre. however his art and femdom on shota themes look the same, here's the link to his blog:

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
The artwork in this game is second to none but I wish the combat was manageable on more than easy. Here's to hoping the best game from the author addressing our concerns.

lunawuff

Mar 29, 2018
How easy would it be to make a mod where the enemy grabs do damage, you have to try to mash out and then you "finish" if the grab depletes your health bar?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
How easy would it be to make a mod where the enemy grabs do damage, you have to try to mash out and then you "finish" if the grab depletes your health bar?
Not that hard, but its a plenty of efforts in editing every enemy, every frame to exact thing you want. On other forum may be year ago we moded game. But i have no moded version. ULMF and google will help you

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
ps there
Not that hard, but its a plenty of efforts in editing every enemy, every frame to exact thing you want. On other forum may be year ago we moded game. But i have no moded version. ULMF and google will help you
any way i can mod this? like zero damage from grabs and or attacks?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
ps there

any way i can mod this? like zero damage from grabs and or attacks?
yep, you need editor, i download it more than year ago on some youtube video. Look through google, and you need winhex, to change some in files, so editor could load this with out any problems.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
yep, you need editor, i download it more than year ago on some youtube video. Look through google, and you need winhex, to change some in files, so editor could load this with out any problems.
is this the one u talking about?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
1) unzip game files
2) open one by one files with winhex and change first code from 2DKGT2G - to 2DKGT2K (! not with note pad only hex editor)
3) Open KGT2nd_EDITOR (i found it somewhere on youube by 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002 1.00.2.zip search results)
4) Import players (enemies), demo's (cutscenes) and map.
5) you need to learn how to use editor to change something ingame. (I alredy give some girls ability to drain hp (they restore they hp, not only damaging yours) while grabbing you before eaculation and lose

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes