Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
how to install the mod version ? There are a lot of files in that mod folder that contains everything . can anyone tell me how to use the modded version ?

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
whats different about the mod compared to the normal game?
also, is the only way to start the h scenes just to get grabbed? or is there a button to use when they are downed?

sadly no you cannot start H animation using any grab only enemy can . And for the difference maybe try reading the Read Me in the folder of the file

Reactions: kenney11

kenney11

Aug 31, 2017
is there only 1 h animation per enemy or can they do different grabs to start it?

Last edited:

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
is there only 1 h animation per enemy or can they do different grabs to start it?
Some enemies have different grabs, I gave the first bosses 2 different grabs that weren't originally in the game. But biggest difference from the main game is that there is now a special bar that makes combat and H-stuff more interesting.

Reactions: kenney11

wrestlingboydom

Apr 2, 2024
is this the censored release? I was expecting the finisher move to be some hardcore sex but the boy just drops his ass on the girls lol

Some enemies have different grabs, I gave the first bosses 2 different grabs that weren't originally in the game. But biggest difference from the main game is that there is now a special bar that makes combat and H-stuff more interesting.
can the player/the shota do H attacks or this is a censored/femdom-only version of the game?

wrestlingboydom

Apr 2, 2024
There's no maledom, it's entirely femdom.
The closest you get is the protag being hypnotized into having "consensual" sex. They're on top in those cases.

Got it, I was under the impression that it would be like some other of that developer's games where if you get your ass kicked you get femdom sex scenes and if you knock them down/win you can maledom bang the enemies. Like this one:
1712870130362.png

The guy's upcoming game seem to be in that fashion, since in the trailer the protagonist fucks the downed girls after he beats them.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes