• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Guys, can you all please help me? it is always appering the same black screen quickly appearing and closing, how can i solve
I'm having the same issue, I think the Mansmans edition is broken.
It was a big mistake of the author of the mod that he made such a non-working archive. You have unpacked the game into the folder "Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 (MansMans Edition 1.02)". You just need to delete the last part "(MansMans Edition 1.02)" so that the folder is called "Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2" and then the game will launch

Jul 28, 2019
It was a big mistake of the author of the mod that he made such a non-working archive. You have unpacked the game into the folder "Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 (MansMans Edition 1.02)". You just need to delete the last part "(MansMans Edition 1.02)" so that the folder is called "Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2" and then the game will launch
Oh interesting. It's actually just the "." in the folder name. So switching from 1.02 to 102 does the trick.

Reactions: MacTastic9

troll97

Jul 12, 2019
i am so happy to have found the Mansmans modded version, it actually allowed me to extract the sprites. finally i can try to make mods for the next game

Reactions: DANCE-Commander

troll97

Jul 12, 2019
How come the demo doesn't work I just changed my system locale to japanese. Anyone got any luck here?
probably it's because you don't have the vc redist needed, i switched laptop and that happened, it showed me a few pop ups saying i was missing certain files, looked them up on google and the vc redist files were missing

troll97

Jul 12, 2019
Well do you know any?
if i'm not mistaken you need the ones from 2010 and 2015, but like i said, look up the file names on google and the should appear officially on the microsoft website
the 3 on top are the 2010 ones, the last 2 are from 2015

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I think he was asking if the game has a thread on this site
Oh, in this case, nope. The game needs to be translated first before it can get a thread.

I'm thinking about opening a translation request. I'm a massive Sailor Moon fan, and while these games aren't exactly top quality, there's not many SM games out there, so i'll take what i can get lol

Reactions: StylishBossu
Feb 19, 2021
if i'm not mistaken you need the ones from 2010 and 2015, but like i said, look up the file names on google and the should appear officially on the microsoft website
the 3 on top are the 2010 ones, the last 2 are from 2015
Well I checked and they are not there can you compress them in a zip file and send it to me?

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
I dont understand how to deal the final blow ?

I am pressing B whenever the enemy is down but nothing happens !

anyone knows how to trigger it ???

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes