nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
I was playing Away from home, wans't bad, but I reached the point where I stop caring for the story and skip a lot, maybe it was my mood, but with Sisterly lust, juts wow, this is a very nice and lovely VN, I specialy appreciate the parts of Iris and her type of body. I enjoyed my time with this one, can't wait to see how the next project develops.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I've read a post some time ago, that Perv had imported/update the model to Gen8. Don't know (anymore) what the reasons was and if it was to be ready for remastering or just for some DLC or after stories (or none of them at all).
Also, from Perv himself:
Not much else to report. The audio update for Sisterly Lust is still cooking. Most of the music is complete, only the sound effects and voice acting (moans, cries and all that jazz) remain.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I bought it on steam. which one should I play, f95 or steam? Is there censorship on steam? Perverteer
The steam version is entirely uncensored. The version on steam is 1.1.13, two versions higher than here.
I suspect it's called uncensored here, because of the patreon incest stuff, but that doesn't apply to steam anyway.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
The steam version is entirely uncensored. The version on steam is 1.1.13, two versions higher than here.
I suspect it's called uncensored here, because of the patreon incest stuff, but that doesn't apply to steam anyway.
So many versions and patches, I hope I am getting the best one:HideThePain:. Is mod necessary or game good as it is?

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes