BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
Don't blackmail her forver for the money and you can get onto a love/sub route with her...it's my favouritre route of hers.

Give her the money, lie about it (corrupt her)...don't overly antagonise her and build her trust up. IIRC...day 15 is the key here...with enough trust you can then open up to her about Dwayne, DO NOT keep blackmailing her at this point...this will flip you onto a respectful sub path and away from the asshole path.
Oh wow, I didn't even realize you could continue her path without opening up about Dwayne. Thanks for the info. I still don't particularly care for their portrayal of the sub dom relationship. But that mostly comes down to my problems with the portrayal of the main character as a whole.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Oh wow, I didn't even realize you could continue her path without opening up about Dwayne. Thanks for the info. I still don't particularly care for their portrayal of the sub dom relationship. But that mostly comes down to my problems with the portrayal of the main character as a whole.
The reason the sub-dom relationship is problematic is the MC doesn't know how to do it and is making it up as he goes along. It is initially just an excuse to get what he wants from her. Later, they start doing it properly when he realizes he was being a dick. They lay out the rules for both parties and form an agreement. Also, I don't know how anyone can be anything other than loving to Bella, even on the sub-route. She is awesome. Also, Gen9 Bella and Rachel are here to say hi. I would love an HD remake of this game just because the Gen3 models look really dated these days, but yeah, so many renders.

Bella Rachel 3.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The reason the sub-dom relationship is problematic is the MC doesn't know how to do it and is making it up as he goes along. It is initially just an excuse to get what he wants from her. Later, they start doing it properly when he realizes he was being a dick. They lay out the rules for both parties and form an agreement. Also, I don't know how anyone can be anything other than loving to Bella, even on the sub-route. She is awesome. Also, Gen9 Bella and Rachel are here to say hi. I would love an HD remake of this game just because the Gen3 models look really dated these days, but yeah, so many renders.

View attachment 3128567
I would have never guessed those to be the updated models... not bad but they lost some charm the OG ones had.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The loving D/s relationship is far more like how it should be. It's quite wholesome (as a dom myself of almost 30 years) so naturally is my preferred route heh but it's one of the better depictions of how it should be among VN's. Well worth checking out.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Ah, it's after you find the business card of Discreet in Susan's room, then you meet James in the cafè where Bella works and you must call and decide to go by yourself or let James go.
You must go so you will open that path with Adriana, if you have save play that part it's rather interesting... Adriana is one of my favourite girls, I really loved her characterization. :)
Huh... so that's why I've never encountered that route. I try to interact with James as little as possible when playing. I just did not like the guy. So I have blocked myself from the path to Susan's work every damned time, lol. Whoops.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Huh... so that's why I've never encountered that route. I try to interact with James as little as possible when playing. I just did not like the guy. So I have blocked myself from the path to Susan's work every damned time, lol. Whoops.
Yeah, I read about it from others, I don't know James looked like a good friend to me, but it's a matter of personal opinion so it's ok, but yes if you want to get that part you need to interact with him a little more. :)

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't quite understand the logic of locking pregnancy out of the dominant route. It's probably my only complaint of the game. I like both routes quite a lot but lean towards the dominant route simply because it offers a few more scenes for my favorite tag.
Uhm this is a difficult answer for me to give, so bear with me because it will be a little long ( not too much, I don't want to annoy you).
The first part of this post it's an uneducated guess of mine, based on what I read about the dominant route, so take it with a big grain of salt because I didn't played it ( I will explain why at the end).
The dominant route have two possible outcomes:
1 You take advantage of Bella's situation to make her your obediently slave/pet, it's the less dark one.
You still treat her good with a certain degree of respect, you don't abuse her physically nor mentally and at the end of the story she become yours, now this give you the possibility to use her sexually as much as you want, with whoever girl you want ( your harem/solo/multiple girls your choice);
2 You dominate her from the start and she become a slave pure and simple.
She's completely at your mercy and you can do to her whatever you want, she can't refuse anything, there's no respect no kindness, she must obey to each order you will give her regardless of her opinion, this the more darker path;
Now what could be the reason of no pregnancy? Well the reasons can be different but I think the first that comes to mind is you don't love her, at all.
How could you love someone that you downgraded to the level of a pet ( first hypothesis) or even less ( 2nd hypothesis) to the point to have a child with them? Wether you can debate on this she's not your equal, so why making her bearing a child that would be pretty much the same as her?
She's here to offer you relief sexually when the other girls are pregnant, how could she be pregnant then? it would be a bother and nothing else, she's there to serve you and the rest of your girls, not to be loved not to receive kindness ( well a little bit of that sure, but just to make her proud of being a good pet in the lighter path, or of being a good onanhole in the darker).
So at the end of the story a child with a Bella in this condition is really an option? Imho no, if anything else it would be only a disturbance from her.
And I write this in the most neutral way, when I use the word downgraded it is free of any bad/negative thoughts ( at least as much as possible, you can't never be completely neutral when offering your personal opinion).

Now why didn't I played the dominant route? Well it's the fact that to me it sounded redundant, I mean we've already had the biggest theme that was the incest, offered in a somewhat realistic ( again my personal opinion) take in respect of other games.
Having this theme to fully explore in all the different variations ( because all the girls in the family have a different character and arc to develop both in the harem and in the solo path) was enough for me that, having another big theme like that was too much to examine.
Also differently from other games I played, here the dominant route start not with you that slowly corrupt a girl ( or many) and transform her/them in a slave/pet, she's already in altered state of mind due to the sextortion.
Honestly I felt it was too much, especially after you clear the water with Bella, and you find out she's the most romantic and sweet of them all ( again personal opinion so....).
So yeah, that's what I think about the no pregnancy in the dominating route and why I personally think it's best only in the romantic route.
I have nothing against games that offer you the possibility to dominate a girl to the point to transform her in a slave ( Pale Carnation is one of my favourite games on this theme).
But differently from SL, PC already put you in that road, there's nothing else, in Sl instead you have the incest as a big theme and then that and....It didn't worked for me considering how the story unfolded, that's it.
Sorry for the wall of text, hope it wasn't too boring to read for you.
And if you want to continue the discussion we can always start a private conversation, I don't want to clog the thread.:)

Jmkmn

Nov 27, 2023
Link is dead, can someone update it please ?
Hey..
Can you please help ?
How do you save the game ( Android).. everytime you close the game it doesn't load from where you left ..and there isn't even any "quick save " option so how do you save your progress??
I wanna play this but how do I save my progress??????

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey..
Can you please help ?
How do you save the game ( Android).. everytime you close the game it doesn't load from where you left ..and there isn't even any "quick save " option so how do you save your progress??
I wanna play this but how do I save my progress??????
Not true. You have the quick menu at the bottom and the usual gestures on android.
You save the game by clicking on save... not that hard...

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I so Wish that this game got animated and for the possibility of a remake. This is one of the absolute best there is. Tales From The Unending Void is good but not nearly as good as this.
I totally agree with you. While TFTUV is more elaborated and complicated in terms of the story, the relationships with the girls are somehow lost behind this grandiose plot. The love/sex dynamics in Sisterly Love are wa-a-a-y better. It is still a canon how to make harem/incest AVNs.
Also, I find that the descriptions of lewd scenes in Sisterly Love are much more natural and wholesome (even the kinks))) than in most of AVNs, including the Perv's new game TFTUV.

neuer31

Dec 10, 2022
Which of the walkthroughs in the OP is the one to download and use? Are all of them up to date with the latest version?

Computaholica

Aug 10, 2019
Would some one kindly post a DL link for the older v1.16UEES.1 game. I would like to use the Lain/Ashram Walkthrough/Scene Gallery Mod. And I'm not thinking that anyone is going to be updating it for the current game version.
Thanks in advance, Cheers!

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone have the version with the extra scenes? Missing the Iris scenes I remember from my first playthrough.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone have the version with the extra scenes? Missing the Iris scenes I remember from my first playthrough.
The version here is just the normal version with bugfixes/grammer fixes and what not, not sure why they didn't post the uncensored.

This is the uncensored v1.1.6, it also works with all the mods and patches.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes