Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So I just beat the game ( Thanks again for providing the android version), And I'm going through the gallery. And I'm seeing a girl that I never saw once throughout my entire run through. Despite the fact that I followed the in game walkthrough hints. Can someone tell me where I missed my chance to meet Adriana?
Adriana is the secretary at Discreet, if you didn't meet her you probably sent James there to look for details on Susan mysterious work, or else you would have met her and started her path too.
This is my guess, it can be something else but that's how you meet her in the playthrough.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So I just beat the game ( Thanks again for providing the android version), And I'm going through the gallery. And I'm seeing a girl that I never saw once throughout my entire run through. Despite the fact that I followed the in game walkthrough hints. Can someone tell me where I missed my chance to meet Adriana?
When you get to the bit when you are trying to find out what Susan does for a job, there is the option to call Discreet, or have James call Discreet. You call, then go visit Discreet when you get the option. She is the receptionist. You missed A LOT of content with her and Susan if you never went to her workplace. It is easy to miss the route triggers. In my first playthrough I missed an important choice early on with Rachel and was so confused why she had so little content.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So I figured it out. I apparently skipped one phone call with James and that locked me out of the discreet route completely.

Maviarab Trikus Dylan741 Beduin123
Ah, it's after you find the business card of Discreet in Susan's room, then you meet James in the cafè where Bella works and you must call and decide to go by yourself or let James go.
You must go so you will open that path with Adriana, if you have save play that part it's rather interesting... Adriana is one of my favourite girls, I really loved her characterization. :)

Reactions: TGafy

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
So if you go dominant route with Bella there is no pregnancy option with her and therefore "the everybody gets pregnant" ending is locked out right?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So if you go dominant route with Bella there is no pregnancy option with her and therefore "the everybody gets pregnant" ending is locked out right?
Yep, the only way to get her pregnant is the romantic route.
And considering what Bella endured personally it's the only route possible imho, it's way better that the other one ( thought it's less darker than it was before, at least from what I gathered I never tried that part from the beginning). :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's not dominant. It's being an asshole to your sister who is also in a very vulnerable state.
So yes.
Don't treat her like shit.
She is one of the best girls in this game.

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
And considering what Bella endured personally it's the only route possible imho, it's way better that the other one ( thought it's less darker than it was before, at least from what I gathered I never tried that part from the beginning). :)
I don't quite understand the logic of locking pregnancy out of the dominant route. It's probably my only complaint of the game. I like both routes quite a lot but lean towards the dominant route simply because it offers a few more scenes for my favorite tag.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
It's not dominant. It's being an asshole to your sister who is also in a very vulnerable state.
So yes.
She's kinked that way. It's consensual-after the first nudge at least. I don't like it myself, but IMO it's not much different than what Susan does to Adriana *and to the MC* on the Discrete route.

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
So yes.
MC is an asshole to nearly everyone in the game, actively lying to and manipulating nearly his entire family. Let's not pretend like his treatment of Bella in the dominant route is any worse or out of character for him.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't quite understand the logic of locking pregnancy out of the dominant route. It's probably my only complaint of the game. I like both routes quite a lot but lean towards the dominant route simply because it offers a few more scenes for my favorite tag.
The asshole route sucks... all you get a sad Bella... no wonder she doesn't want your child...
Let me tell you something. Being an asshole and being dominant are two thing that should never be confused.
MC is an asshole to nearly everyone in the game, actively lying to and manipulating nearly his entire family. Let's not pretend like his treatment of Bella in the dominant route is any worse or out of character for him.
That is literally not true.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I did a mistake for some reason and in my first playthrough went the "asshole" way with Bella (I'm not into BDSM at all), so I had to replay later on. And I have to confirm that the "love" route with her is so much better that I even don't know why the dark route even in the game. She is such a sweet girl. Her initial Tzundere appearance ( may be it was that that pushed me first into the dark path) is just a fake.

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
The asshole route sucks... all you get a sad Bella... no wonder she doesn't want your child...
Let me tell you something. Being an asshole and being dominant are two thing that should never be confused.

That is literally not true.
Really? If you follow the discreet route MC enters a sexual relationship with his mother without her informed consent.

He meddles in Liza's relationship.

And he enters into non-monogamous relationships with every single woman in his family without their informed consent either.

Also the game makes it very clear that Bella could have called Uncle at any point. She chose to be treated that way. She's not sad, by the end of that route she's just as happy as the love route.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I did a mistake for some reason and in my first playthrough went the "asshole" way with Bella (I'm not into BDSM at all), so I had to replay later on. And I have to confirm that the "love" route with her is so much better that I even don't know why the dark route even in the game. She is such a sweet girl. Her initial Tzundere appearance ( may be it was that that pushed me first into the dark path) is just a fake.
She is one of the best... people that actually think about hurting her are just weird tbh...
Going for instant gratification like a smoothbrain coomer... and by doing so denying yourself this.

1701290696625.png

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
There two submissive rotes for Bella...one is considerably sweeter than the other. That aside, she is perfectly willing in both, and sexy as hell and perfect in 3 routes.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Wait what? Can you explain the difference between the two submissive routes?
Don't blackmail her forver for the money and you can get onto a love/sub route with her...it's my favouritre route of hers.

Give her the money, lie about it (corrupt her)...don't overly antagonise her and build her trust up. IIRC...day 15 is the key here...with enough trust you can then open up to her about Dwayne, DO NOT keep blackmailing her at this point...this will flip you onto a respectful sub path and away from the asshole path.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes