D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Such a good VN i just played it and i agree with the others this VN deserve a Remaster
I enjoyed it a lot, even though the graphics are old the story is very good and the characters are interesting,
i choose for the first run Bella solo path (i loved the ending) and then for the second run choose Bella and Rachel Path/Throuple
(i also loved that ending too).

Last edited:

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Question: If you press the hearts, you see those relationships.

Why is belle at relationship: Yes (Love).

But rachel not? Rachel says it a few times that she loves MC, shouldn't there be (Love) too ?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

But rachel not? Rachel says it a few times that she loves MC, shouldn't there be (Love) too ?
It says love because Bella has another path where MC treats her like crap and she isn't in love with him.
On that route it's a sub/dom sex thing but not love.

Reactions: Bohler and pgm_01

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

My guess: Because that's not the only type of relationship you can have with Bella, but it is with Rachel. :shrug:

Reactions: Bohler

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It says love because Bella has another path where MC treats her like crap and she isn't in love with him.
On that route it's a sub/dom sex thing but not love.
She actually has 2 D/s paths...one love and one hate. These are seperate to her normal love path.

Reactions: Bohler

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3432662 vs. View attachment 3432663

Where do you think she is actually happy?
The Bella sub path both suck ass.
But I guess you think taking advantage of a vulnerable girl is hot then have fun... go for it... :KEK:
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Beginning to think you've never actually played the SubLove path. That has to be one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read here...and I've read a lot.

Last edited:

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I always wonder with these games, MC moves in after 'dad died' or so, in a house full of girls/woman, and his room is always decorated with half naked girls. It's not the first time I have seen that...

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I always wonder with these games, MC moves in after 'dad died' or so, in a house full of girls/woman, and his room is always decorated with half naked girls. It's not the first time I have seen that...
Yeah, but this game IS one of the first. Like The Beatles paved the way for rock bands, this game paved the way for family harem VN's. However, only a few have actually come close.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, but this game IS one of the first. Like The Beatles paved the way for rock bands, this game paved the way for family harem VN's. However, only a few have actually come close.
Rock music is a good 10 or 15 years older than the Beatles. :p
elrond-lotr.gif

• Haha
Reactions: R P

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
You are right, I was thinking about Big City Pleasure, where MC goes into his room, with naked girls on the wall. But that game was started 9 months later...

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
You are right, I was thinking about Big City Pleasure, where MC goes into his room, with naked girls on the wall. But that game was started 9 months later...
I don't think I've played Big City Pleasure. I'll have to check it out.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes