• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Sirius 2023 [v0.7] [SigmaSuccess]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

rar.exe

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone know how to clear "Exodus of Lambda" mission (lvl5 enemy stronghold mission)? I cant find her...

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
I really wanna play this one, but the last update i tried and the english translation was absolutely abysmal and impossible to comprehend. Did it get any better now?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
after talking to her, go to sirius black market and talk to helium bio, she would give you a ship
after talking to her, go to sirius black market and talk to helium bio, she would give you a ship
I talked to her and it keeps popping up (i'm in a bad mood today) maybe I already talked to her and I didn't realize, do you know what to do after talking to helium bio?

rar.exe

Oct 11, 2020
I talked to her and it keeps popping up (i'm in a bad mood today) maybe I already talked to her and I didn't realize, do you know what to do after talking to helium bio?
I guess sometimes the game needs you to go back to your base and do the next part of the event on the next day. Do try that...
After talking with her, you have to again click on the mission "The path of Exile". Again if it doesnt work, try starting a new day

Reactions: vincent13

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I guess sometimes the game needs you to go back to your base and do the next part of the event on the next day. Do try that...
After talking with her, you have to again click on the mission "The path of Exile". Again if it doesnt work, try starting a new day
what do i need to kill the alien invasion?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
It's unfortunate how hard this game is and even more that the save aren't editable. It has a super great setting that I had to rely on extracting the image sources.

Reactions: rKnight

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
The Chinglish is...too strong in this one, may I get the Chinese instead? It took me twice before I realise what 'kindness' means...就这把“好”翻成kindness的英文实在是受不了,有中文原版么大佬

Donny Clink

Mar 18, 2018
Some obvious problems.

Some of the sex scenes seem good but actually ruined by over-zooming, 2-3 image rotations (why?), and excessive camera shake, its like you're watching something from Michael Bay. Eventually you decide it doesn't add excitement and you dont know what's going on.

The language is rough but not a deal breaker. Its not like playing a game made of moon runes

With the randomness of gun/exoskeleton/under Armor stats the 20% drop rate just makes starting the game and getting everyone equipped grindy/tedious. You start with an outfit for your main dude but your original companion and two people you recruit both come naked and the stats on a 20% drop is going to be approximately 5 tries to get an item, which is almost an entire day x 3 item slots x 3 characters is pretty much doing that the entire 9/10 days until that raid comes. You can save scum but any aspect that forces you to save scum isn't really well designed. You could just as easily have a 100% drop rate and people would still grind there to try and find something awesome. Then you also dont have to walk around with a naked team.

With combat all the enemies look the same and you get a wide variety of levels. Then at some point you get the "Blood orgy" of people and instead of fighting one chick you get like 8. Not one then 1-2, then 1-3, then 2-3 or something. You get either one or ten. Which might wipe you out and end your day and you can save scum around that but again. Any aspect forcing you to do that isn't really well designed. There should probably be different enemy graphics for the different levels of girls, it could be as simple as changing the color on the googles or G-string or bra or helmet or whatever so you can tell if its a level 10 fight which will wreck you or a level 1 fight which you'll steamroll. Or at least have something separate when its a 10 person fight.

There is a learning curve with the combat mechanics. You're used to final fantasy where you get hundreds of gil per fight and you can pay 100 gil to rest at the inn for full health. Here going home and resting pushes the story forward so you go to the mines, run past excessive fights (dealing with the ones that you have to, hoping you dont get wiped out) to the money prize at the end of the dungeon. Then you heal off the fights you've been through by buying potions which are actually fairly cheap. Its odd but I dont hate it or anything. There should probably be a machine like in Earthbound (the Dr Andonuts machine that heals you instantly) where you can heal yourself at the black market for like 100 credits. (The "Sirius Black" market. I'm not even sure they realized the harry potter reference)

Lastly worst of all for me is there is this game breaking but where I leave the compound and my keyboard doesn't work. Wont do anything. Reboot the game, load saves, when I leave same thing happens. Tried loading and changing what I did 3-4 times before giving up.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I like the game but it's too hard. Does Patreon tiers make any difference or are just "cosmetics"?!

I'm not going to give $5 so I can just continue "the grind"... or is the author pushing for $10 or $50 just to "play the game on normal difficulty"?!

Also the grind does not solve anything, because the enemies seems to scale faster than the main character.

Reactions: Al@ndr

169ccjc

Sep 6, 2019
The Chinglish is...too strong in this one, may I get the Chinese instead? It took me twice before I realise what 'kindness' means...就这把“好”翻成kindness的英文实在是受不了,有中文原版么大佬
这一版估计是没有的,0.5版本有中文

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Hello. I agree what Donny said above. The combat/reward system need to be refined. Also, TBH, I resited until lvl 18, I don't like very much the excesive grinding games. Sorry to say, is like music with 2 notes, you know...
I finished Path to exile, you need to buy a ship with 300 coins from the helium bio girl on black market and talk again with the girl at Lvl 2 house. Now I'm stuck at next task(Lvl.3 house) where I need to fight with some kind of robot with HP 120k transformed from/with Dodos. He, he, he, no chance. Maybe that's the story but I don't have enough patience,sorry. Also idk what is Defensive Core obtained from titanium robot at (Lvl 18 Titanium house).
However, the game is stabile on a I5/8Gb RAM and with some corrections could be a nice game.

Last edited:

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Hello. I agree what Donny said above. The combat/reward system need to be refined. Also, TBH, I resited until lvl 18, I don't like very much the excesive grinding games. Sorry to say, is like music with 2 notes, you know...
I finished Path to exile, you need to buy a ship with 300 coins from the helium bio girl on black market and talk again with the girl at Lvl 2 house. Now I'm stuck at next task(Lvl.3 house) where I need to fight with some kind of robot with HP 120k transformed from/with Dodos. He, he, he, no chance. Maybe that's the story but I don't have enough patience,sorry. Also idk what is Defensive Core obtained from titanium robot at (Lvl 18 Titanium house).
However, the game is stabile on a I5/8Gb RAM and with some corrections could be a nice game.
how do i drop items from (Lvl 18 Titanium house). ?

Reactions: Midnightgamer

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
<SNIP> Now I'm stuck at next task(Lvl.3 house) where I need to fight with some kind of robot with HP 120k transformed from/with Dodos. <SNIP>
I'm stuck here as well. The "Tip" is to not have the protagonist equipped with an auto fire weapon but even if I unequip all weapons from everyone the game still goes into auto attack against the robot. My assumption is we can use items against the robot but can't test it because I can't make the game switch to individual attacks which would allow me to select an item instead of combat.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I'm stuck in the alien invasion does anyone know what items or lvl I need to kill them?

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes