RPGM Sirius 2023 [v0.7] [SigmaSuccess]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I did the mission about getting back omega from the spaceship. But im stuck at the later one where the girl you met at the starting goes somewhere else, and then you fight with some titanium beings in abandoned mine, the mc talks something about finding her but i cant find her anywhere...
the mission is called "The Exodus of Lambda"
from what i remember the creature is on sirius leyline you have to find it and fight it

Reactions: rar.exe

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
save scumming is your friend.

1. save scum your 'old gear' from the box at the start of the game till you are fine with what you get.
2. in a day, you can have 3 fights (4? if back to back) and if you collect many supplies you will get maybe only a single fight till end of the day so save scum the last battle or all of your battles for desirable loot. 5 fights.
3. use the searcher to up your chances of loot dropping. More reason to save scum since you already paid and you sure as hell dont want tolerate RNGarbage
4. you can also save scum the capturables in lv1 enemy spot.
5. i generally prefer armor / exo with HP mod and weapons with the 2x attack (hyperactivity). Note this also applies to the protag double shot skill (he can fire 4 times a turn)

Equipment
lv1 > white
lv2 > blue
lv3 > purple standard > excellent > high quality > legend
lv4 > orange (god)

I could be wrong but hey better than blind playing
Ver 7.0

As mentioned by others, if you wipe out the enemies when they come to raid your home, you get a nice item to use.

5. Seeing as how levels matter now, i keep variants for exp / hp / hp regen on the 2 possible armor pieces.
6. I cannot for the life of me feel much difference in the 1000 supply skills for atk and def buff skills. It costs 20 mp. I much rather spend that money in the 50$ self enhancement. At least I feel a noticable damage upgrade after 2000 supplies.
7. Your party is now 5 active members, up from 4.
8. Farm the military base repeatedly. If you want, you can save scum the supply boxes. The drops are 50-150 each for results.
9. I still don't see any use getting the girls up to 100 besides the bdsm slaves which join you at 100 for tuners and vibrators. I think the range of points added is 15-25, only allowed to use the item once per day.

Quests: For christ sake read what the mooks say. I know the language is horribad but at least you won't be lost.
1. Get your ass handed by omega and alpha. Omega spawns in your house the next day. Help her out and farm in between while waiting. You do this like 3 times for different locations. To get her to space, talk to barbie, collect the energy from the military base (right side of the 2 farming chest rooms), then go to the black market and pay 300$ for the ship.
2. Alpha isn't happy she lost omega thanks to you so now you can either run errands for her or die. Go to space, go to the next map. Planet in bottom right. Need I emphasize save scumming again? I am not sure if its completely random or if theres an order to this shit but I basically did the options from top to bottom and got my polymer on the last option (dig) without fighting. Lets face it the fights are a pain and the exp gain is shit, theres also no loot so why bother the slow drag of running back home or using items to heal from AOE when I don't have to? You get to sex alpha after day change (save before?)
3. Sex on west side of the planet above electric insect planet.
4. Dodo oh god after reading what they said I can't even tell if M, F or in between. Once you talk to dodo, the next part is given to you the next game day. Go to npc that sold you the ship, go back to dodo (get your ass handed to you on boss fight because winning it only gives you 500 exp and nothing else.). So off to southern grey star. Seems completely RNG if you run into fugly or if you get the dodobird.
5. Find Alpha, its the base on the bottom right of the map. Sadly I can't pass the maze for the life of me as when they touch you, they explode and send you back outside. Rip I almost got it once when trying to bait but died after the tanks area. Trying to mob all of them in circles is difficult as some may get left behind and troll you at a narrow road once you come back after leaving the main group behind.

Notes: the guy who made this game clearly played langrisser. The girls and the main character all have the same names as the characters from Langrisser 5, end of legend lmao. You can go google on youtube if you want some references.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
after loading a save i cant move while on the map, i can only move and interact when loading a save in the base or space, but once i go out i cant move, someone knows how to fix? ( i cant even press escape, if i go outside i have to close the game manually, cant even alt + f4, the whole keyboard doesnt work)

Reactions: sialluw

sialluw

Nov 6, 2018
after loading a save i cant move while on the map, i can only move and interact when loading a save in the base or space, but once i go out i cant move, someone knows how to fix? ( i cant even press escape, if i go outside i have to close the game manually, cant even alt + f4, the whole keyboard doesnt work)
Yeah same with me, play with joiplay on android and can't di anything when on the map.

SilengGunz

Sep 23, 2017
hello, i don't understand what is the use of items dropped from Titanium Biological Stronghold LV18, and how to use them, whats the point. Can someone explain it to me please? Thank you.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes