RPGM Sirius 2023 [v0.7] [SigmaSuccess]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Donny Clink

Mar 18, 2018
Need help, I starting new game on v0.65, but once i got out to world map, i cant move at all,
Any help?

Yeah this is the game breaker for me. I started one game, didn't like how it was going so I restarted. Crashed when I left the house on the second game, no amount of rebooting/doing thing differently un-did this. Third game worked until day 5 and the same thing happened, even going back do day 4 and doing things differently once that save file gets to day 5 the game is just brick'd. Honestly all you can do is reload/restart your game and try again. I dont know if its trying to load an event and crashing or what but sometimes when you leave your base the game just bricks.

Maybe they're working on it

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah this is the game breaker for me. I started one game, didn't like how it was going so I restarted. Crashed when I left the house on the second game, no amount of rebooting/doing thing differently un-did this. Third game worked until day 5 and the same thing happened, even going back do day 4 and doing things differently once that save file gets to day 5 the game is just brick'd. Honestly all you can do is reload/restart your game and try again. I dont know if its trying to load an event and crashing or what but sometimes when you leave your base the game just bricks.

Maybe they're working on it
I think it's just a poor man anti-cheat (that's why it starts randomly or on downloaded/moved saves).

It happened to me when I added money then I've entered black market. Once I got back to the map, I got stuck.
Fortunately, I think I found a way around. Using a debugger I found out that a certain event is running and keeping you in that state, once I removed all parameters inside, I could move again.
I don't know if I broke something else or if there's other event doing the same thing.
For those interested, it's in www/data/Map049.json, the event name is EV032. Then remove everything in the second object in pages->list.
It should look like this (minus the '...'):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for those who didn't understand anything about what I said, I guess you can download this file and extract to your game folder.
NOTE: I made this file for 0.65, it may not work with other versions or break something else so use at your own risk.

Reactions: rejdur and vianzzzz

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
In my base, after a while, it stopped having invasions. Is this normal?

vianzzzz

Oct 7, 2019
I think it's just a poor man anti-cheat (that's why it starts randomly or on downloaded/moved saves).

It happened to me when I added money then I've entered black market. Once I got back to the map, I got stuck.
Fortunately, I think I found a way around. Using a debugger I found out that a certain event is running and keeping you in that state, once I removed all parameters inside, I could move again.
I don't know if I broke something else or if there's other event doing the same thing.
For those interested, it's in www/data/Map049.json, the event name is EV032. Then remove everything in the second object in pages->list.
It should look like this (minus the '...'):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for those who didn't understand anything about what I said, I guess you can download this file and extract to your game folder.
NOTE: I made this file for 0.65, it may not work with other versions or break something else so use at your own risk.
It work sir, ty

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I finished the lv.6 stronghold enemy mission when I click on the lv.7 mission to do nothing appears does anyone know why?

lolwhyme123

Sep 1, 2018
I have a problem, whenever I go out of a house, Space Launch Base, Military Base or Black Market, I just cant move at all. Suddently stopped working for me

rar.exe

Oct 11, 2020
I finished the lv.6 stronghold enemy mission when I click on the lv.7 mission to do nothing appears does anyone know why?
How did you clear out the last mission of lvl 5 stronghold? If you can let me know, i can try the later levels myself and let you know..

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
How did you clear out the last mission of lvl 5 stronghold? If you can let me know, i can try the later levels myself and let you know..
which one could tell me what says something to see if I remember?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I remember that in lv5 I progressed going to the black market, abandoned the mine, Sirius Leyline, space lunch base going to space you have to find a ship there I don't remember where the events are but if you tell me what it says in the mission maybe I remember better.

rar.exe

Oct 11, 2020
I remember that in lv5 I progressed going to the black market, abandoned the mine, Sirius Leyline, space lunch base going to space you have to find a ship there I don't remember where the events are but if you tell me what it says in the mission maybe I remember better.
I did the mission about getting back omega from the spaceship. But im stuck at the later one where the girl you met at the starting goes somewhere else, and then you fight with some titanium beings in abandoned mine, the mc talks something about finding her but i cant find her anywhere...
the mission is called "The Exodus of Lambda"

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I did the mission about getting back omega from the spaceship. But im stuck at the later one where the girl you met at the starting goes somewhere else, and then you fight with some titanium beings in abandoned mine, the mc talks something about finding her but i cant find her anywhere...
the mission is called "The Exodus of Lambda"
if i'm not mistaken it's in sirius leyline now i don't remember if it's in western region or in central regeion anyway you have to find a golden circle and click on it.

Reactions: rar.exe
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes