• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Sirius 2023 [v0.7] [SigmaSuccess]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zemmf

the randomness of the game is just terrible, you can be lvl 1 or lvl 10 in the first dungeon you can find monster lvl 1 (that you one shot at lvl 10) or monster lvl 6+ (that one shot you when you are lvl 1) the scaling is crappy and .. again, random.

A lot of the stats that make a game on RPGM interesting are not even working here, like "400% attack rate" on a lvl 1 weapon, yeah well it does nothing.

Not talking about the translation, you just don't want to read the story.

there are a ton of stuff that are not explained.

So overall
    RPGM gameplay fucked with stats ignored
    No story due to translationnn
    Grinding fucked with the random monster
    Sex scene ... Meh... and to unlock them you have to grind like crazy.
    Not worth the time you should spend on it to unlock the sex scene
  2. 5.00 star(s)

well001

I think it's a perfect idea. i like the way girls are being designed. Imho it would be great to add some sex scenes with girls-enemies. Maybe. someone will not like that every ten days there is an invasion, but IMHO this is a good idea.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

hofuldig

RPGM thats all you need to know, makes the game a pain in the ass to play in the first place. i get why devs use RPGM but the fact of the matter is it just makes it harder to play especially on a laptop. so 1 star.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

far013

Even by rpgm standards, the gameplay here is absolutely terrible, an insane amount of grinding. This is more like not a game, but some kind of work at the machine. The worst thing is that the developer has done something (possibly an anti-cheat) and it cannot be broken by standard methods. This way it's not playable at all.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

fhadoran

Good animations and renders, but the game design could be better. Playable once you grasp how to obtain the gear for the characters. The dialogs in English look like they have been generated with an automatic translator.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

pajiman1999

The game model is very beautiful. This is a bonus item
    Slaves and bondage are more popular
    Character level affects the design of sex, which also gives me motivation to play
    The increasing difficulty is also appropriate. It is easy to obtain equipment (if you buy the item that increases the explosion rate)
    However, there are several bugs in the game to see if the author can fix them later
    Anyway, it has been playing several versions. It's really getting better and better
    The scene of watching the game feels like a very long story. I'm looking forward to it
    This is my comment from a player who has played for 40 hours
    Finally, some game skills
    More iron-blood equipment is highly survivable
    Weapon equipment is stronger with strong wind
    The protagonist is best equipped with force field armor and central nervous system, which can almost solo boss
    As for the divine equipment, I think the design is poor and weak. I hope it can be improved
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Foobert

I like the models and the renders. I like the premise. I like the fact that the enemies suddenly lose their clothes mid battle. And I really like the bondage training screens.

Against that, there is a certain degree of grind, and the play loop is not at all obvious. If you go and attack at level one, you're going to get clobbered. So what you need to do is go to the level 1 base and scout it. That will get you a fight with five enemies that you auto-win (as opposed to the capture fight against a single enemy which you're going to lose to start out with).

Each scouting mission gives you a chance to get some new guns, so upgrade your team's gear and sell the surplus at the black market. Buy the "searcher" item when you can, since that ups the chance that the scouting missions will drop loot.

Also, each day, be nice to your friend in your base. It doesn'thelp with the CGI, but it does up her combat effectiveness.

Once you're a bit better prepared, go down the mines and see if you can beat one of the mobs there. They're easier than the capture mission in the level one base, and you can get a few levels this way. Once you have a few of those you can try scouting the level2 an 3 bases and get better armor.

And then you can take a crack at the capture mission. It may take a few attempts.

And that's about how far I got. I was feeling like I had the hang of things bug then the game crashed on me, and I've not got round to going back.. Still I had a decent time, and it if wasn't for the annoying patreon nag screen every time you leave base, I'd be tempted to give it another star.

Not perfect by any means, but it ticked a lot of my boxes, so I'll give it three stars.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Aksjomat

Sirius Crap. There is absolutly no balance in this game so you can't do nothing. I went to level 1 dungeon only to find level 4 enemies that kill me in 2 hits while I do nothing to them. This game is compleatly unplayable.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Chronwalk

So, I gave it 2 stars, and here's my indepth review...

First off, the main attractive of this game, as you can notice from the first glance at the splash art, is the CG's, the quality of the stuff looks decent enough, and the BDSM style adds up to it, there are some animations too, which is a plus...

But that's just about as much as you get currently from the game sadly, the remaining things are negative or poorly developed traits sadly, and I'm being fair and honest, the english is broken, slightly "better" than your average MTL for comprehension, not something that's necessarily a bad thing that can't be improved by the Dev (or future Devs)...

Storywise I assume the game will later have one properly put together (preferably with someone that proof reads the english), but it may be something along the lines of synthetic living creatures or organisms that aren't entirely 100% human, that's for sure...

The combat on this game needs some serious tunning down, because just from the start you're very much left all to your own advances, no logic, or hand holding here yet (I assume because Dev wants to first put all the gallery stuff up, and then focus on gameplay but that will mess things up and avoid people playing), remember, if you put combat in a game, it will be a core aspect of it, unless you can choose between combat and events, or bit of each...

But currently in the combat your 1st helper/girlfriend gets 1 shot, and you will luckily beat a couple "fights" or so, before biting the dust, the CG's again, are nice, but not much more, and resourceful wise, the game isn't very well polished, you don't have a mine or place you go to get money to get better upgrades by grinding easily or something, which just adds up to more clunky/unfair/broken attempts at combat...

Musically wise, your typical run off the mill RPG maker game, nothing new here...

Size speaking, the game is huge for low spec PC's, or low storage on your PC, haven't tried Android but I'd be sure it wouldn't work, and isn't worth the around 2.5 GB of space...

For now I'll leave it with 2/5, not wanting to give it more, nor less because it's just the 1st version of this game, and I am no game dev myself, but there's not anything currently that gives it a deserving higher amount of stars in my personal opinion...
  10. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

2 stars for two bright points.

1. the artwork. The renders in this game are all very well done and titilating. Quite exciting and thematic.
    2. the POTENTIAL for what this game could be.

Right now there's a lot that's wrong with this game. The author should work with a native english speaker to clean up the dialogue, because as it stands it's almost unreadable at this point. The combat is way too difficult at the outset for a fun RPGM game. The multitude of items, while potentially exciting aren't really described or laid out well and tend to be confusing. One of your two starting characters doesn't start with any gear and gets insta-one shot every battle. It isn't clear how to proceed. The starting 'home base' is a practical maze that you have to wind through constantly.

BUT....

All that being said there's a lot of potential here. The graphics are lovely and I think the direction that it's going in is possibly fantastic, but the issues need to be cleaned up before this is really worth a try in my opinion. I'd give it a second chance in the future if the problems with the game are addressed. Otherwise, skip it.