RPGM Sirius 2023 [v0.7] [SigmaSuccess]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
ok just FYI, open English patch.exe with a compression program zip or 7zip, extract and replace files in www/data

Kggt

Sep 12, 2022
It's pretty grindy. Lvling is easy with health items from blackmarket and running military base for the two resource drops. It just takes a lot of time. The random multi enemy encounters is a weird and unbalanced game mechanic. Aside from continuous fire, skills seem pointless. It's just a slog to progress.

john12110

Jan 16, 2019
Just run the language patch.exe (ex: english patch) and it will pop some kind of installer with arabic? (Idk) don't mind it and just press enter or choose the one that's highlighted (usually it's the install or agree button) and that's it, now the game should run on your chosen language ;)
i play using joiplay

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
sorry I downloaded the game, extracted it and started it. It only starts with Japanese writing. How can I start it in English or rather German?

sko9090

Jan 14, 2022
Both windows and linux scanners declare that it contains Win.Trojan.Agent-1369048 Infected files: 11
Be carefull.

IzPizzaTime

Feb 10, 2018
I really hope this game won't die because of these mistakes in the beginning. The models are just amazing. Gameplay is actually enjoyable but the rate multipliers must be different, WAY different. Animations are also extremely well done.

Haven't played a game with such beautiful models, animations and somewhat interesting story for so long but the grind is just too much... Also the save system struggle need to be fixed.

Come on Dev, I'm cheering for you!

pajiman1999

Feb 23, 2023
I really hope this game won't die because of these mistakes in the beginning. The models are just amazing. Gameplay is actually enjoyable but the rate multipliers must be different, WAY different. Animations are also extremely well done.

Haven't played a game with such beautiful models, animations and somewhat interesting story for so long but the grind is just too much... Also the save system struggle need to be fixed.

Come on Dev, I'm cheering for you!
I believe this author
I pay attention to his patreon every day
The update frequency is amazing, and the iteration information is sent every 2-3 days
It seems to be working hard to make the game better

Reactions: SigmaSuccess
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes