• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Sirius 2023 [v0.7] [SigmaSuccess]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

High-_-Tower

GFX Designer
Donor
Sep 27, 2017
How does Pixeldrain work? Sometimes 1 or 2gb takes hours, sometimes it drops in a matter of secs.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I'll wait for a CE table or something, this game is borderline unplayable with how overtuned enemies are.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Can anyone who have played this game write a review? The CG is awesome but the file size for just initial release is discouraging. Not to mention availability to play in android or joiplay. Thanks anyway.

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
It's a little grindy, but two issues that stick out to me are you can't swap squad order out in the field, fallen allies aren't replaced with reserves, and defeating enemies do not give money.

If someone finds a way to save edit or use CE, let me know as just getting lots of money would mitigate the tedious parts.

A thing to note is that weapons are all random stats. And 'Hyperactivity' is chance for extra attack/turn and therefore really good. Counter is also really good as it also prevents damage.

klmx

Jul 23, 2017
The base navigation is cleaned up a fair bit in V0.3, 3 new paths were added. Game size is also roughly halved. 1677104532023.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: -Mithril-

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
It's a little grindy, but two issues that stick out to me are you can't swap squad order out in the field, fallen allies aren't replaced with reserves, and defeating enemies do not give money.

If someone finds a way to save edit or use CE, let me know as just getting lots of money would mitigate the tedious parts.

A thing to note is that weapons are all random stats. And 'Hyperactivity' is chance for extra attack/turn and therefore really good. Counter is also really good as it also prevents damage.
Yeah. Mvc doesnt work either.
The most we can do is wait for a Full save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Micsammi

Sep 2, 2022
the art is really great. too bad its rpgm.
i hope maybe later on to get a VN or somethign like that - version of it.

thaison7c3

Jun 24, 2018
It needs a tricky way to play this game but still processable. However dev needs to fix when quick change equipment character loses too many HP.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2020
it will take a long time to grind and at 10th day we will lose all money. but as long you emptied your money on 9th day (like invest it on Health potion etc) the enemy wont gain anything from you

Reactions: Henrybot21
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes