Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
is there anyway to cheat on this without using special saves?
i man how can i cheat?
I would recommend the saves merely for simplicity sake. While cheat engine does work, it makes the work more tedious than it needs to be. Whereas a save will simply change the value more easily and has easier access.
This is late i know but the game won't launch for me. any solutions?
Are you using the flash player or are you trying to open the game swf. file all on its own? In the most recent post on mine I provided the standalone flash player that you need to run the game, open it through that or it wont load properly.

weldermarcosxd

Jun 28, 2017
I'm having problems with the 'Consortual Sex' ending in version 3.3. It should be easy going in the class job repeatly but it wont trigger for me. Any help?

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
3.4.0 is out i guess but i'm really hyped for 3.5.0.
Dev said he is gonna go all out on this build.

DTruth

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone know how to do the Cherry´s mission in the first dungeon?
In the first dungeon there are 6 gravestones, from top to bottom in 3 groups of 2. Two in the north, two in southeast corner and another two in between(1 is south of the fairy statue and the other is a little to the west before the guy in green shirt).
Just stand next to a gravestone and press A to fight a ghost. Don't kill the ghosts but surrender to them by pressing D, once for each ghost. If you have Sexy Pants item on, you don't lose health, only 1 stamina point.
After finishing the quest, ghosts respawn at gravestone and can be fought as many times you feel like(it's one of the small exploits of the game).

Pancho Pantera

Jul 31, 2017
In the first dungeon there are 6 gravestones, from top to bottom in 3 groups of 2. Two in the north, two in southeast corner and another two in between(1 is south of the fairy statue and the other is a little to the west before the guy in green shirt).
Just stand next to a gravestone and press A to fight a ghost. Don't kill the ghosts but surrender to them by pressing D, once for each ghost. If you have Sexy Pants item on, you don't lose health, only 1 stamina point.
After finishing the quest, ghosts respawn at gravestone and can be fought as many times you feel like(it's one of the small exploits of the game).
Thank you :)

Aride

Apr 15, 2018
is there any stat to prevent me hitting enemies for 1 damage?I find myself losing battles only because i hit for 1 damage 7 times in a row

Rubylover130

Nov 6, 2017
SO I download the 3.2.0 update, but when I click on it to play, it just says I can't do so, is there anything else I should have downloaded before hand?

FunnyBusiness

Feb 24, 2018
When will be the next build released?
I think in an earlier build log he'd mentioned he'd be taking a long break between 3.4.0 and 3.5.0, mostly cause 3.5.0 is supposed to be the "finished game". That could call for some longer development time, and also he's been having trouble with his laptop or whatever.

TL;DR: Soon, but probably not soon enough.

johnny82b

Jul 24, 2017
As of right now, the next build is supposed to come out on May 4th.

EDIT: The next build got pushed back about a week.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes