Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can anybody, put the latest version of the game with a cheat.. Replaying the games more than 5 times is not good
The latest version of the game has already been posted. And a save file as well. So I think that's all you're going to get/need. If you need anything else, you can edit the save quite easily yourself.
How to save the game?
The game autosaves at certain points, such as when you sleep.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The gallery is nice, but I'd prefer it if it actually showed you the entire ending again, rather than just the animation you get from it.

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
The latest version of the game has already been posted. And a save file as well. So I think that's all you're going to get/need. If you need anything else, you can edit the save quite easily yourself.

Where is the save file? i dont know

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Trying to do the pimp war siding with soo but i have no clue how to win or get points, lost 3 time already and only went as high as 3. HELP

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So how do I edit the save files again? (what to use and where to find it)
You can easily edit your save files with . The save file is located in %appdata%/Macromedia. There have been more thorough posts about where to find the save file earlier in the thread,

Reactions: sadiajosdjiooij

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
You can easily edit your save files with . The save file is located in %appdata%/Macromedia. There have been more thorough posts about where to find the save file earlier in the thread,
thank you very much

walsh

Nov 2, 2017
Trying to do the pimp war siding with soo but i have no clue how to win or get points, lost 3 time already and only went as high as 3. HELP
Also had issues with this, the clicking didn't seem to work for me except for the very left side of the map, where they are spawning.

Aug 6, 2016
I have encountered an issue where the games stays in a black screen, after losing the fight against soo. Does anyone know how to get past this, without resetting my save ?

blazzzzziing

Dec 17, 2017
^
having the exact same problem, did you import the save file from older version ?
my save was imported from ver 3.3.0 and I kinda suspect that might be the cause

Aug 6, 2016
^
Yeah used an imported save from the earlier version, got past it however by using the editor to make mindy strong enough to beat soo.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes