N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
cleaned changelog/updated op.

FunnyBusiness

Feb 24, 2018
Here is your 3.2.0 save file(bottom of this reply). and here is the .swf, and the working stand alone flash player(because some people can't read forums...).

As in saves before, stats for days, money for days, gallery for days, partners for days, stamina for days.

As to where to put the save, its simple. Follow these steps COMPLETELY. 1. Start a new game of simply mindy. 2. sleep 2 days and do nothing. 3. close game. 4. open a search window and search for "mysave.sol". 5. right click, and open file location. 6. take the save you got from me here and place it into that file location, replace file. 7. open simply mindy and hit load game. 8. enjoy.
how do i use this?

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
%APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RandomNumbersChar]\localhost or #localWithNet\[Folder to your game]\[name of exe as folder]\*.sol

Example:
My game is installed in F:\GAMES\Simply Mindy 1.80\Simply Mindy 1.8.0.swf

C:\Users\Aldhor\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UKGVBRU6\#localWithNet\GAMES\Simply Mindy 1.80\Simply Mindy 1.8.0.swf\mySave.sol
nvm this helped me

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
need help when i enter the church it glitches mindy and she gets stuck on rocks next to the statue of a girl and her lizard

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
This series is kinda fun to be honest. Downloading it now to check if there's something new or it's the classic style.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
This series is kinda fun to be honest. Downloading it now to check if there's something new or it's the classic style.
If by classic style you mean their previous game, Soo Cubus, then this game is different in quite a few ways. The overall style is very similar, though. But the quality is consistent throughout, and quite good.

I'm quite excited for their next game already. From what I've read, it will be more of a Zelda-like game, with some Pokemon-esque battles. I imagine it will be similar to the dungeon battles that are in this game, which is my favourite part.

Reactions: CreepyGhost

kenyoru355

Aug 9, 2017
So I'm having a problem because my computer won't save any flash games. I check for a file but after I get to the folder with the random text, nothing. Anyone know something about this?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So I'm having a problem because my computer won't save any flash games. I check for a file but after I get to the folder with the random text, nothing. Anyone know something about this?
How much have you played before you checked for the save file? The game saves the first time you sleep.

kenyoru355

Aug 9, 2017
How much have you played before you checked for the save file? The game saves the first time you sleep.
Any time the game should save it doesn't. I tried with games that have a manual save but they don't save either. Both online and offline games don't generate a save. I'm trying to manually make the save location but i don't know the exact path to create.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Any time the game should save it doesn't. I tried with games that have a manual save but they don't save either. Both online and offline games don't generate a save. I'm trying to manually make the save location but i don't know the exact path to create.
It might be saving to an alternate location than most of the places that people show the address for. Depends on the computer itself and the way it saves flashes. Sometimes it goes to an adobe file, sometimes to a macromedia file location. Easiest way to find it is to just search your pc for mysave.sol That is the file you are looking for, and you can then open file location from that. The copy link address bar doesnt work for everyone.

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
Can anybody, put the latest version of the game with a cheat.. Replaying the games more than 5 times is not good

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes