Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
Can someone help me out with finding the last ending for Emm? I have the distraction ending (Win or lose against whatever that is) and I have The Mighty Warrior (beating Emm). What am I suppose to do for the other one? .-.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
can someone help me with the first dungeon, i can't seen to find the 6th ghost. I ran around the map multiple times looking for the tombstones but there was only 5 that I can click on.

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
So, does anybody know where emm goes after she beats Mindy? because i'm stumped.
I believe you can't find her. She just disappears from the game. I figured out how to get all three endings though
- Sleep with her and then kill or die by that thing
- Don't sleep with her and just sleep a few days until Little D shows up and beat her at the statue
- Don't sleep with her and immediately go to the statue afterwards

Reactions: DTruth

Bridgitt

Jan 21, 2018
I believe you can't find her. She just disappears from the game. I figured out how to get all three endings though
- Sleep with her and then kill or die by that thing
- Don't sleep with her and just sleep a few days until Little D shows up and beat her at the statue
- Don't sleep with her and immediately go to the statue afterwards
i chose "- Sleep with her and then kill or die by that thing" but where is those "legs of the master"? where is that monster?? 3rd dungeon but where precisely

FunnyBusiness

Feb 24, 2018
i chose "- Sleep with her and then kill or die by that thing" but where is those "legs of the master"? where is that monster?? 3rd dungeon but where precisely
1. Sleep with her and then kill or die by that thing

Go to the 3rd Dungeon, enter the 1st hallway, then near the 2 big orange statues, press A near the one on the far left near the staircase.

2. Don't sleep with her and wait a few days (like 6-10). There will be 3 extra cutscenes with Emm, and then in the last one Lil D appears.

3. Don't sleep with her and go to the statue immediately yields no real "ending" yet. It just gives a cutscene where Emm kinda, runs away, and then the fight loops every time you go to the statue again.

On another note, can someone help me get the last Pimpin' ending? What I've got so far:

Bestie (defeat Pimpy in PimpWars)
Gang Banger (lose against Pimpy)
Second in Demand (defeat Soo)
Replaced (lose against Soo)
Consortual Sex (Do all Arm Candy jobs)
Pimped Out (Do all Prostitute jobs)

How do I get the last ending for this? HELP please!

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
1. Sleep with her and then kill or die by that thing

Go to the 3rd Dungeon, enter the 1st hallway, then near the 2 big orange statues, press A near the one on the far left near the staircase.

2. Don't sleep with her and wait a few days (like 6-10). There will be 3 extra cutscenes with Emm, and then in the last one Lil D appears.

3. Don't sleep with her and go to the statue immediately yields no real "ending" yet. It just gives a cutscene where Emm kinda, runs away, and then the fight loops every time you go to the statue again.

On another note, can someone help me get the last Pimpin' ending? What I've got so far:

Bestie (defeat Pimpy in PimpWars)
Gang Banger (lose against Pimpy)
Second in Demand (defeat Soo)
Replaced (lose against Soo)
Consortual Sex (Do all Arm Candy jobs)
Pimped Out (Do all Prostitute jobs)

How do I get the last ending for this? HELP please!
I need this one as well. I have every single ending except this "backstab" ending and I have no idea how to get it. I've tried both siding with Soo and Pimpy and picking the other. If anyone knows for sure please share haha.

Reactions: FunnyBusiness

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Stop asking in the thread, when someone has it they will post it. If you want open a request thread for it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You can cheat in this game by using Cheat Engine and using the special flash type. Someone on the CE forums shared that once, and it's not that difficult to find. But really, it's much easier to just edit your save. Take that from someone that uses Cheat Engine for ~80% of h-games they play.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes