Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm getting ready to start putting down all the endings as displayed on page 7 and 11.

But I can't find the Contestin' endings and I'm having trouble with Zombiein 4 (I guess I screwed up my strength and Prowess).

From what I can tell, so far, the differences of the endings isn't all that big but the end game is still a pain in the ass. My ADD can't let me focus on just one route and usually something takes over.

So anything people really need written out as I get more endings from 3.0?

kkibkt

Nov 6, 2017
zombiein' 4 might be the one where you need to give him a different colored mushroom. took me a minute to figure that one out as well.

Classick

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone can help me? Middle D gave me a key and told me to search a girl in a dungeon, where i can find her?? and how?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
zombiein' 4 might be the one where you need to give him a different colored mushroom. took me a minute to figure that one out as well.
Nah, you have to turn down John and have high Strength and Prowess. I think it's over 70. I blasted this thing to over 90 for STR, DUR, AND Prowess just so I don't get the Walker ending (Mindy turns into a zombie) again.

You can see all the endings for that quest.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Here is the 3.1.0 save, I tinkered with the kill counts but havent had a chance to see if it worked as intended. Game doesnt seem to be broke or anything, so will run a test or two later to see if I made it work. As with saves in the past, gallery is unlocked, stats boosted, money, and all nightly partners available.

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
Here is the 3.1.0 save, I tinkered with the kill counts but havent had a chance to see if it worked as intended. Game doesnt seem to be broke or anything, so will run a test or two later to see if I made it work. As with saves in the past, gallery is unlocked, stats boosted, money, and all nightly partners available.
hero bruv, i dno if this is alot to ask but do u also have a save for all the items? and how can u change ur edits? what exactly do u need to change etc to get everything??? thnx bro

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This game is so much funner and funnier than I expected. I avoided it for a long time because I got bad first impression of it, and the maker deserves a lot more credit than I had given him. I still haven't played Soo's game, but I will now.

Two things I'm stuck on; how do I get the option to backstab Pimpy, and how do I get the option to take Emm's shop?

Anyone can help me? Middle D gave me a key and told me to search a girl in a dungeon, where i can find her?? and how?
Only one dungeon has trees in it. The keyhole in the tree is obvious if you're looking for a keyhole.

Reactions: Nyels

A True Mangaka

Mar 8, 2018
Can someone PLEASE tell me what PROGRAM I need installed on my computer to play this game? NONE of the files open for me. I used to be able to play this directly from SEXUMS website, but ever since he dropped v2.9 I can't. Even his website provides a link to a download, but it DOESN'T WORK. HOW DO I PLAY THIS GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
hero bruv, i dno if this is alot to ask but do u also have a save for all the items? and how can u change ur edits? what exactly do u need to change etc to get everything??? thnx bro
Giving yourself all the items is pretty easy with the Minerva save editor. I think there's an array for swords and armour, if those items are what you're talking about. But pretty much anything can be changed.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what PROGRAM I need installed on my computer to play this game? NONE of the files open for me. I used to be able to play this directly from SEXUMS website, but ever since he dropped v2.9 I can't. Even his website provides a link to a download, but it DOESN'T WORK. HOW DO I PLAY THIS GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Download a stand-alone flash player. Should be easy to find one on Google.

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
Giving yourself all the items is pretty easy with the Minerva save editor. I think there's an array for swords and armour, if those items are what you're talking about. But pretty much anything can be changed.

And how can u do that via Minerva? I don't rly know how to change all that haha, can u give me a quick guide on how to do it?

McDaddy

Sep 4, 2017

And how do you play it on a flash player?

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
And how can u do that via Minerva? I don't rly know how to change all that haha, can u give me a quick guide on how to do it?
You have to load the .sol file into minerva then go in and edit the items array to make them accessible in the game. Easy way to get all of them is to just play the game though.

Download the stand alone flash player that has been linked a few times in the thread, run the flash player, load the .swf file, and bam.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Load the save into the editor and start modifying values to your hearts content. There's really nothing to it, and most stuff is pretty self explanatory. I would take the time to give some more details, but I don't remember them by heart, and I want to reduce the amount of time I spend on h games and such.

Download the standalone flash player and double click the swf file. It should open in the player, or ask you what to open the file with.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Strange bug coming out of the cellar; the camping tent appeared briefly before LilD had Mindy bent over on the floor. Similar thing happened before, but I didn't see the tent and it was Soo banging Mindy. When I came out of the dungeon, a day had passed.
2018-03-09 13_24_43-Adobe Flash Player 28.png

Could someone tell me how to get the pimpy backstab and emm shopkeeper endings? I've managed get recruited by Pimpy after choosing Soo with 0 points toward her, but never got any opportunity to backstab. I've also lost to Emm and let her escape, but the story never advanced past that, and approaching her store did nothing. What am I missing, here?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Alright goddammit, I had to decompile the scripts in order to figure these out.

Complete scene 3 for prostitute and armcandy, and pimpy's proposal will take the place of scene4 for both. If you meet the requirements for scene 4 at the end of scene 3, you'll skip past that opportunity.

When I turned down Emm and got beaten by Joe, the endgame said it would be the same whether I won or lost. LIES! Joe can be beaten if you reject Emm, then you get to fight her immediately after.

McDaddy

Sep 4, 2017
does anyone know how i can play it on mac?
Its my first time playing a swf game so i have no idea how this works..
Every time i try to open it with chrome, "it just downloads it back"
I even downloaded a swf player but it shows a blank screen :/

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes