Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
To use this save, go here- the random letters and numbers might be different
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\randomletters+numbers\#localWithNet\Users\user\Downloads\Simply Mindy 3.2.0.swf
Replace it, and enjoy maxed stats with maybe some money don't remember its from a 0.6.0 file lol
Had to be mega, can't upload a .sol dunno why

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Here is your 3.2.0 save file(bottom of this reply). and here is the .swf, and the working stand alone flash player(because some people can't read forums...).

As in saves before, stats for days, money for days, gallery for days, partners for days, stamina for days.

As to where to put the save, its simple. Follow these steps COMPLETELY. 1. Start a new game of simply mindy. 2. sleep 2 days and do nothing. 3. close game. 4. open a search window and search for "mysave.sol". 5. right click, and open file location. 6. take the save you got from me here and place it into that file location, replace file. 7. open simply mindy and hit load game. 8. enjoy.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
1. Start a new game of simply mindy. 2. sleep 2 days and do nothing. 3. close game. 4. open a search window and search for "mysave.sol". 5. right click, and open file location. 6. take the save you got from me here and place it into that file location, replace file. 7. open simply mindy and hit load game. 8. enjoy.
I think you only need to sleep once for a save to be created. Or at least that's what I've always done.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
I think you only need to sleep once for a save to be created. Or at least that's what I've always done.
Technically speaking it wont matter how many times you sleep, i say a couple just to ensure it, could sleep ten days for all it matters. Really it's just to establish a save file, and take 3 seconds to sleep any number of times. once the save is swapped its back to day 1 anyways. Besides, knowing how little some of the people actually read from the forum, better to just make them do as it says regardless.

Futa

Feb 13, 2018
When you guys say "open File location" what do you mean? I right click and I dont get that option. Im on a mac.

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone know where the metal pieces you need for the webcam are. I believe I found 3 so far(head,dick,torso) but I can't find the 4th

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone know where the metal pieces you need for the webcam are. I believe I found 3 so far(head,dick,torso) but I can't find the 4th
One from beating Noodle in the first dungeon. One from Shays quest in the first dungeon (Finding that green slime/blob/guy. One from Cherrys quest in the first dungeon (Sleeping with the ghosts). The last one you have to go to Bloodorb at Darkly and kill five (Dickbrains?) from the secret area and then go to the second dungeon and kill someone you run into

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone recommend other games sort of like this one? (Sexual Content but actually fun to play and grind sort of). I also really enjoy Space Paws and Pokkaloh.

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
Then what do I do after I take the white orb jerry gives you. I keep having sex with him but no further cutscene
Try choosing the other option. I believe you can set it free or take it. Only one of the options have an ending right now as far as I know

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes