• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AdorableCat

May 9, 2020
Couldn't comment on the patreon poll and I dunno if you're looking for feedback here, but in case you are I did wanna say that the bestiality tag was the sole reason I initially downloaded the game. The rest of the game also holds up very well, the game functions great and the content is well written (in particular I also enjoyed the Scorpion scenes), but yeah without question Reinar (and/or other good boys!) is why I'll be coming back.

Last edited:

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Couldn't comment on the patreon poll and I dunno if you're looking for feedback here, but in case you are I did wanna say that the bestiality tag was the sole reason I initially downloaded the game. The rest of the game also holds up very well, the game functions great and the content is well written (in particular I also enjoyed the Scorpion scenes), but yeah without question Reinar (and/or other good boys!) is why I'll be coming back.
A man/woman of culture! Don't worry, Reinar will be having plenty of misadventures with Cindy in future updates. I myself like Beast content too, and hate when games have it as a one-off and forgettable scene. I consider Reinar something of a main character/love interest akin to Black Cat, and boy do I have some fun things in mind once we get a little further down that road!

As an aside, I try to seek feedback no matter the platform. Patreon is just the simplest means of collecting data for me!

Last edited:

primus1978

May 19, 2022
A man/woman of culture! Don't worry, Reinar will be having plenty of misadventures with Cindy in future updates. I myself like Beast content too, and hate when games have it as a one-off and forgettable scene. I consider Reinar something of a main character/love interest akin to Black Cat, and boy do I have some fun things in mind once we get a little further down that road!

As an aside, I try to seek feedback no matter the platform. Patreon is just the simplest means of collecting data for me!
dayum at last some one who puts beast as main love interest lets goooo cant wait for what u have planed for future

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Small heads up for those who aren't a member of the Patreon or Discord; I have added a public Discord link to the main page - discussion about the game can take place there, but it will only have entry level permissions. Better permissions can be obtained by subscribing on Patreon.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I just had an idea for a future dominant lesbian love interest, and I mean a full romance path that could have a complete ending depending on player choice.

A "reformed" (but not completely) Dr Olivia Octavious, with the choice to make her Female or Futa/Trans.

My version of her is that she is Dr Otto's younger sister, who started going down his evil path, but changed after he was beaten by Spider-man and arrested.

She could get a job at Cindy's college as a science teacher, she'll be smart, kind and helpful to her students.
But when she meets Cindy, a little of her criminalistic dark side re-emergies.

In the form of wanting to make Cindy her lovely "assistant" (meaning loyal sex slave) through mommydom manipulation, light hallucinagenic gasses made in the school lab, a bit of hypnosis, and finally some domineering bondage play using her own Doc Ock tentacles.

She could even be helpful in beating the supervillains targeting Silk.

Last edited:

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
I just had an idea for a future dominant lesbian love interest, and I mean a full romance path that could have a complete ending depending on player choice.

A "reformed" (but not completely) Dr Olivia Octavious, with the choice to make her Female or Futa/Trans.

My version of her is that she is Dr Otto's younger sister, who started going down his evil path, but changed after he was beaten by Spider-man and arrested.

She could get a job at Cindy's college as a science teacher, she'll be smart, kind and helpful to her students.

In the form of wanting to make Cindy her lovely "assistant" (meaning loyal sex slave) through mommydom manipulation, light hallucinagenic gasses made in the school lab, a bit of hypnosis, and finally some domineering bondage play using her own Doc Ock tentacles.

Damn, that's a good idea! I already had pretty intensive plans for Doc Ock that could honestly tie into this rather well, so this is something I'm seriously considering! Really interesting concept!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023

No please! I find futa extremely filthy! Really!

Ruser

Nov 3, 2018

Yes please! I find futa extremely hot! Really!

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018

Will in that case how about making A LOT of scenes that include bestiality-threesome contents between silk, black cat and the dog/and other animals (horse, pig)?

Like giving an option by the woman in the pets shelter for Cindy to adopt the dog after noticing that the dog always happy whenever she comes (of course, she doesn't know the true reason), so the players can ether accept or no.

And if case Cindy adopted the dog, and her relationship with black cat is high enough she would have an option whether to tell her about her attraction to animals or not.

And after black cat being shocked at first, then asking Cindy why she is interested with this kind of stuff, Cindy will explain to her how all of this started and out of curiosity the black cat would ask Cindy if she can watching her act with the dog to try to understand what so special about it.

So both girls will go to Cindy's place, and Cindy will give the dog a handjob while black cat watch them with curiosity, and then Cindy will invite her to join her giving the dog a handjob at first then later both girls would start licking and blowing the dog together until it cums on their faces, then both girls will lick the dog's cum of each other face and then passionately kissing each other while sharing the cum in their mouths.

After that, black cat will understand the feeling of thrill and excitement of doing something so wrong and dangerous like Cindy and decided to join her from time to time, and having like a triangle-love relationship or something

So both girls continues to do more and more things with the dog, then later giving an option to try it out with a pig, then trying how it would feel to do it with a horse...etc

Ps: and having a chance of getting pregnants with animals.
(if there was any plans for pregnancy contents off course)

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I myself am a big fan of bestiality as well. I recommend, though, to make it optional for there's bound to be a playerbase who'd love the game if only it didn't have it.

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Will in that case how about making A LOT of scenes that include bestiality-threesome contents between silk, black cat and the dog/and other animals (horse, pig)?

Like giving an option by the woman in the pets shelter for Cindy to adopt the dog after noticing that the dog always happy whenever she comes (of course, she doesn't know the true reason), so the players can ether accept or no.

And if case Cindy adopted the dog, and her relationship with black cat is high enough she would have an option whether to tell her about her attraction to animals or not.

And after black cat being shocked at first, then asking Cindy why she is interested with this kind of stuff, Cindy will explain to her how all of this started and out of curiosity the black cat would ask Cindy if she can watching her act with the dog to try to understand what so special about it.

So both girls will go to Cindy's place, and Cindy will give the dog a handjob while black cat watch them with curiosity, and then Cindy will invite her to join her giving the dog a handjob at first then later both girls would start licking and blowing the dog together until it cums on their faces, then both girls will lick the dog's cum of each other face and then passionately kissing each other while sharing the cum in their mouths.

After that, black cat will understand the feeling of thrill and excitement of doing something so wrong and dangerous like Cindy and decided to join her from time to time, and having like a triangle-love relationship or something

So both girls continues to do more and more things with the dog, then later giving an option to try it out with a pig, then trying how it would feel to do it with a horse...etc

Ps: and having a chance of getting pregnants with animals.
(if there was any plans for pregnancy contents off course)
It's funny you mention that. In the latest update, you actually can adopt a dog named Reinar from the shelter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As an aside, all future love interests will have unique fetishes associated with them, so Spider-Woman who is next in line will not have the same fetishes as Black Cat, generally speaking (but that could always change based on public demand!)

I myself am a big fan of bestiality as well. I recommend, though, to make it optional for there's bound to be a playerbase who'd love the game if only it didn't have it.
Currently, the only way to view beast content is to explicitly enable it by working at the animal rescue several times for less pay than they would receive for working the front desk. All future beast scenes, whether they include Reinar or not, will intentionally not be viewable unless the player has completed that part of the animal rescue job. I may change this in the future to be a toggle in a menu somewhere, but I think currently it works well enough.

Version 2.02 is now available to the public! You can either download it here or from my Patreon!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Reactions: Qamar

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I did not expect to read that this game would give the freedom of choice to only engage with lesbian content (or that it's at least planned for some point in the future), looks like a pretty fun game & I like the art (from what I see on the preview images). :)

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
It's funny you mention that. In the latest update, you actually can adopt a dog named Reinar from the shelter.

As an aside, all future love interests will have unique fetishes associated with them, so Spider-Woman who is next in line will not have the same fetishes as Black Cat, generally speaking (but that could always change based on public demand!)

Currently, the only way to view beast content is to explicitly enable it by working at the animal rescue several times for less pay than they would receive for working the front desk. All future beast scenes, whether they include Reinar or not, will intentionally not be viewable unless the player has completed that part of the animal rescue job. I may change this in the future to be a toggle in a menu somewhere, but I think currently it works well enough.
Lol, it's like that saying
"Great minds thinks a like" or something similar, and honestly it's kinda make sense for black cat to have a secret beast fetish, because she's a black "Cat".
a "kitty" that like playing with her new "puppy" friend.

Also if you need help with ideas/scenes scenarios, feel free to ask. I will try to help, but you should know that I'm not good with some fetish like bdsm/rape, I'm not familiar with those things because I don't like the painful/forced sex, it's just not my cup of tea.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Just as a general idea (not sure if it exists or is planned already anyway maybe) but I feel like Poison Ivy would lend herself to some fun with plant tentacles, aphrodisiac poisons, hallucinations (as actual magic mushrooms would induce in reality as well) and that could be implemented in different ways, depending on your vision for the game (from entirely consensual playful mischief to darker themes) and it would not really go against a lesbian approach since it's not some tentacle monster but just her controlling vines.

Reactions: Kaine1994

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SilkAndTheCityOfSeduction-2.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes