EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1703496078732.png

Overview:
Follow Silk, a woman who developed powers once bitten by a radioactive spider, as she embarks on a quest to save the city she calls home. Defy odds and fight back against legendary villains, make allies with notorious heroes and antiheroes, and discover the secrets of the City of Seduction, New York. Silk will need to rise to the task to save the day, lest she falls into the hole of addiction, corruption, and depravity.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Devious Delight Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg BlackCatTeaser.jpg screenshot0007.jpg screenshot0010.jpg

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn i didnt notice bestiality tag lol
Looks interesting but i dont enjoy black and white games. Maybe because its too early yet?

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
the preview pictures reminded me of those preschool children colouring books…

children colouring book

its first page:

the first page

• • • • •

thanks for sharing, 7767;

I wish you all a great Holiday Season.

Last edited:

Anonymousthe22nd

Sep 12, 2020
I hate to point it out, but the 8th screenshot literally has their foreheads melding together.
This is all on top of the inconsistent art style.
There is no way this is not AI.

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
I hate to point it out, but the 8th screenshot literally has their foreheads melding together.
This is all on top of the inconsistent art style.
There is no way this is not AI.
You are spot on. I am very open about the current CGs in the game being AI generated and hand-edited. I am far from an artist, so I chose between having AI art for my first release or it being Text only. The current artwork is nothing more than placeholder content while I judge to see if there is enough interest in a game like this to justify commissioning artwork out of my own pocket - Think of it as a taste of what's to come as well as a marker of the direction this game will head, content wise. The goal is to phase all of the current artwork out with original commissioned pieces that share a coherent comic book esque style, in addition to whatever future scenes may hold!

Damn i didnt notice bestiality tag lol
Looks interesting but i dont enjoy black and white games. Maybe because its too early yet?
If the bestiality content is a turn off for you, don't worry as it's completely optional! Simply avoid working at the Canine Rescue, as that is the only method of enabling it currently. As for the rest of your comment, the current artwork is black and white for two reasons: Firstly, the images are AI generated and manipulating black and white art is much more simple than its colored counterpart. Secondly, I want the inevitable upgrade to original commissioned work to pop and be a big upgrade over the existing content, and one way to ensure that is by revamping the content with an all new color palette. Check back in a few months and hopefully by then all of the existing art will no longer be B&W!

Well time to see if the suit selection includes spider goo.
View attachment 3203369
That suit isn't in the game quite yet, but worry not as it is planned for the first expansion to the wardrobe system!

To everyone else, Merry Christmas!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Link to Screenshot from 2023-12-25 15-49-07.png

* Error: "Image 'bg home' not found."
* Type-o: "Intersting"
* Type-o: "timne"
* Type-o: "tnak"
* The characters are attached to the text boxes, instead of overlaying onto the background. As a result, they vanish along wih the text boxes when we middle-click. Link to Screenshot from 2023-12-25 18-57-38.png
* The text length within the box should be a little shorter; at some points, it runs into the text box frame.
* In the first black&white scene where she rercovers from Scorpion's aphrodisiac attack: when I middle-click to hide the text box, the text box is replaced by a black piece of screen, instead of showing the rest of the picture.
* Syntax error after equipping the rod piercings and speaking with the landlord. Screenashot attached. Link to Screenshot from 2023-12-25 17-58-40.png

* When I attempt to start variation 2 of the gang patrol: Link to Screenshot from 2023-12-25 19-38-14.png

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I don't necessarily have a big hate on AI art but the problem for me personally is that the character models in the screenshots are quite inconsistent in stylization... it throws alot of the immersion of the game out the window and I think if creating art directly through 2dcg's is a big problem, using 3d models is a way better choice to keep things consistent compared to using AI art (unless ur an artist and use it as a way to edit ur own art).

Spike2

May 27, 2021
Interesting game. I find the premise very interesting! Currently, I found it repetitive, but I understand that there are still not many things to do. We'll see how it develops.

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
View attachment 3203593

* Error: "Image 'bg home' not found."
* Type-o: "Intersting"
* Type-o: "timne"
* Type-o: "tnak"
* The characters are attached to the text boxes, instead of overlaying onto the background. As a result, they vanish along wih the text boxes when we middle-click. View attachment 3203940
* The text length within the box should be a little shorter; at some points, it runs into the text box frame.
* In the first black&white scene where she rercovers from Scorpion's aphrodisiac attack: when I middle-click to hide the text box, the text box is replaced by a black piece of screen, instead of showing the rest of the picture.
* Syntax error after equipping the rod piercings and speaking with the landlord. Screenashot attached. View attachment 3203835

* When I attempt to start variation 2 of the gang patrol: View attachment 3204021
Great finds! Thanks to your input, the majority of these issues should now be fixed in the upcoming bugfix update. The characters being attached to the text boxes is intentional, and the black box beneath the first Scorpion scene is also intentional as I was trying to frame the scenes in a way where the text box would never prevent you from seeing the focus of the scene. In retrospect, it looks pretty weird so I will avoid that method in the future.

I don't necessarily have a big hate on AI art but the problem for me personally is that the character models in the screenshots are quite inconsistent in stylization... it throws alot of the immersion of the game out the window and I think if creating art directly through 2dcg's is a big problem, using 3d models is a way better choice to keep things consistent compared to using AI art (unless ur an artist and use it as a way to edit ur own art).
I agree completely about the inconsistency of the character designs, and that will be one of my focus points when commissioning new artwork. I want nothing more than a consistent art style across the entirety of the game!

Can you play this lesbian only or not?
I believe it's technically possible as of right now with some specific routing, but certainly not encouraged as much as it should be. In the future, I want to really open up the progression and make it to where the player has full control over the scenarios they find themselves in, which would naturally allow for a lesbian only playthrough. I have a few more notable women planned to join the game over the course of its development, where each one would have unique fetishes associated with them.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes